More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wildrook wildrook

Which service shall you choose?

Press 2 for Strategy games

You've pressed number 2. The Strategy games come in two types like Turn-Based Strategy (TBS) and Real-Time Strategy (RTS) while some others tend to double as Role-Playing Games. There might not be a bit of option for either of the two, but if there's a female interested that's overlooked even by modern-day standards.

However, there's always one or two girls that can even catch your eye WITHOUT knowing about them. For instance, there's the girls from Fire Emblem... everyone's seen Lyn as an Assist Trophy. Another would be Super Robot Wars, and the original characters ALONE would tickle your fancy... especially Excellen Browning. Original Generation Only, though. Surprisingly, if you can, there's always Valkyria Chronicles... and not just the hot and villainous Selvaria Bles, either.

If you're looking into the girls of the Strategy Games (sans Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea, which go to the RPG page), this is the place for you.

Press 1 for Fire Emblem.
Press 2 for Valkyria Chronicles.
Press 3 for the Banpresto Original Generations (Super Robot Wars OG, Namco x Capcom, Endless Frontier, and Project X Zone).

If none of them tickle your fancy, press pound for more options.

You pick...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)