More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Blues32 Blues32

Press a button.

Press 1 for Zelda/Tetra

First and foremost, which do you prefer?

Princess Zelda is a kind hearted, very intelligent and wise woman. Given that she possesses the Triforce of Wisdom, that level of insight should be a given, especially considered she's the Princess of Hyrule. She's talented in magic, which will be replicated in various ways through our technology. She can also switch to Sheik mode, for example, but oddly enough, that is rarely in demand. On the outside, she is a delicate-looking woman of fair skin and very fancy clothes, suitable for a princess, but don't let yourself be fooled; there's a veritable core of unbreakable steel within her.

Tetra, on the other hand, can be quite crass and a foul mouth... as one would expect from a pirate captain, but deep down, her inner "Zelda" makes her a good person. While still intelligent, it shines through as Tetra being sneaky. If she winks at you, this is likely a sign she's about to do something devious so keep that in mind. Tetra has no magic, unlike her Zelda self, but her body is much more suitable to physical activities, due to her background as a pirate. Her skin is a darker complexion from near constant sun exposure. Nowhere near as "delicate" as Zelda.

Press 1 for Princess Zelda.

Press 2 for Captain Tetra.

Press a button.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)