More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Spectre.exe Spectre.exe

How will you continue?

Press 1 for Lara Croft

The exalted, buxom, adventurous archaeologist. Indiana Jones with a titanic pair of jugs, Lara Croft has been an icon for gaming ever since she debuted in her first appearance.

She's Lara Croft. What more can you say about her?

The basic model is based on her original appearance, coming with Lara's iconic halter top & shorts outfit, complete with dual pistols. Prospective customers should be warned that while basic safety programming has been applied to Lady Croft, those guns are still real.

And her pistols are pretty dangerous too!

However, there are some things that should be mentioned. Since the character's birth, there have been three main incarnations of Lara Croft. The first one is known as the Original timeline, and its games were developed by Core Design, starting from TR 1 to Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness. The second incarnation was the series' first reboot with the Legend timeline, developed by Crystal Dynamics. This trilogy started in Legend and finished in Underworld. Most spin-offs also are within the Legend trilogy. Finally, the third and current incarnation of Lara comes from the Survivor timeline, which is the series and Crystal Dynamic's second reboot, starting in Tomb Raider and so far awaiting its third entry after Rise of the Tomb Raider.

With this in mind, though the core aspects of her background and personality are mostly the same for all three timelines, we believe it's best to offer the different versions of Lara according to the three timelines, since there are some important details that are different in the baseline models (even though those can be changed!)

So which incarnation/timeline do you want?

Press 1 for Original timeline Lara
Press 2 for Legend timeline Lara
Press 3 for Survivor timeline Lara

Well?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)