More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by oblivieta oblivieta

What happens the next day?

Presidential

The next day - The Oval Office - 19.12pm

Christine was already done for the day, having just tried her best for her new "Homeless kids Initiative" at a function on the south lawn of the oval, tried to get more useless funding from investors about the US funded multi-billion dollar construction program in the middle of India, which Christine isn't looking forward too at all, and now she was glad to have some time alone

she's already logged into her favourite online adult site, with the latest message from her owner _"Empresslilybeht" open straight on her laptop, her silky blouse is open all the way, untucked from her skirt, her nipples and breasts are bound together with elastic bands, with the words "Useless Udders" emblazed over her chest. Her skirt is hiked all the way up to her arse, and her panties are on her desk, having been licking them clean for 20 mins of the piss she's produced inside them. "Oh shit" she whispered as she was rubbing herself off to the picture her Mistress "Empresslilybeht"_ had sent to the President, of the 18 year old Russian beauty in an amazing lightning blue bikini that Christine bought her as an offering to the teen. "fuck she's gorgeous!.....Oh shit........ahh" Christine finally lets go of her built up pressure, letting herself cum all over her fingers.

_"fuck, I'm the president, and I'm bound and smitten to an 18 year old Russian beauty, what's happened to me!" _she wondered, as she typed up a new message to her mistress, telling her of her mistake of not asking her to release herself, she felt ashamed again as she awaits for the reply.

Just as she presses send, a knock on the door awakens Christine from her submissive state "Madame President?" "shit" she thought, It was assistant "What? I said no interruptions!" she yelled to the door "I know Madame President, but Miss Ardin insists to see you" Christine looks at her watch, seeing it was only 7.30pm, a full hour before she's expects her Press Secretary to come and see her for the daily report "What could she want then?" she wondered, "Fine" Christine yells, as the door swings open as both her Assistant and Denise come into the office......

Does Christine cover herself in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)