More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does Dan have the balls to take control? Or will Dawn win once again?

Prequel: Dawn's Way Home

(I love this sexy story and felt it was high time it was resurrected - and hopefully add a character or two of my own)

On the face of it, Dawn grew up in the perfect family. Both parents worked good jobs at the local authority. Father high up in the planning department and mother in marketing. However, her father was cold and her mother broken. Dawn blamed her father who she felt seemed incapable of love. He, in turn, blamed her mother who battled addiction which she attributed on his cold heart.

As always, the truth lay somewhere in-between.

Dawn grew up wanting to feel love. Often felt lonely and in need of attention. However, it is often said that a son is destined to repeat the sins of their father, and in Dawn’s case she was to repeat her mother's.

And she knew it.

Dawn avoided drink when she could, but being a student she was surrounded by it and couldn't say no. Due to her lack of experience, she knew no threshold and drinking often fueled her dangerous reckless streak. Caned, she subconsciously went about getting the love and attention she felt she had missed out on as a child. Only love was lust and the attention was unhealthy.

That's why Dawn said goodbye to a good man. Dan's worries felt like criticisms, so she felt impelled to deny his love. His concerns served only as an unhelpful reminder of her issues. Dawn was young and wanted fun. She wasn't ready for Dan's love. Not yet... if ever.
Not Dan's love. Not for now... if ever. She thought it was a classic case of right man, wrong time.

Only, during her lows, she worried that she may have mistreated Dan. She knew she was hurting not just him, but also herself.

But Dawn couldn't help herself. Her inner demons held her true self prisoner.

And so, another drunken night had ended the latest argument with Dan. He had left her high and dry in a club after he claimed she had humiliated him.

Now, the skinny woman found herself alone on a dark street. The chilly night cut deep and having no coat, nor Dan who could warm her, Dawn shivered with cold. Despite her intoxicated condition, she had her arms wrapped around her petite breasts and rubbed her naked shoulders while drunkenly staggering along the pavement.

"Ffff-fuck, Dan!" the skinny girl slurred, her breath condensing in the air.

I could take the cut through the park..., she thought, But then I can't hitch-hike.

Reaching the turning which leads to the gloomy park, Dawn spotted a small pub which was still open.

What way does Dawn choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)