More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

Prepping the House

First things first.

Nick had to get the lay of the land, study his house-mates and learn their routines, and also prepare the house properly. Nothing must be left to chance if his ‘experiment’ was to be a success. So, for the first few weeks, he behaved like the perfect house-guest. He did his share of the household chores, helpfully fetched drinks for the girls whenever they asked, joined them for meals, but otherwise he mostly kept out of their way. Meanwhile, he watched and waited.

Tracy and Sam were out of the house for much of the day, Tracy running her video production business, and Sam working out at the gym or going for long runs. Chris came and went, but her hours at college stuck to less of a rigid pattern and she did a lot of studying in her room. She was definitely the less outgoing of the three, in every sense of the word!

But eventually, he found an opportunity when each of the women would be out of the house for lengthy periods, making it easy to sneak into their rooms and prepare them for what was to come.

First, he installed tiny hidden cameras in key locations. These would feed video footage directly to his laptop. Then he used his tools and expertise to open up all the AV devices he could find – TVs, laptops – and installed tiny devices. He could access these from his laptop and ‘hijack’ whatever was being displayed, and interlace it with his own subliminal feed. This could take the form of text commands, images, or streaming video.

This secondary video output would be almost undetectable to the conscious mind, only registering as a slight flickering or stuttering of the primary images being watched. But the subconscious mind would drink it in fully.

Next, he opened up the womens’ bedside clocks, and implanted another set of tiny devices. These would emit sound at a specific frequency over a short range which again was barely noticeable to the conscious mind, but would creep into the minds of the women while they slept. He had used his phone to make recordings of all their voices and used special software to ‘synthesize’ these, meaning he could disguise his voice as their own. It would seem as though their own inner voices were speaking to them, molding their dreams, suggesting they should indulge in certain activities and indulge certain pleasures…

As well as his technological innovations, he also put his knowledge of chemistry to good use. He prepared a selection of narcotics in clear liquid form that would be odorless and tasteless. A few drops of these could easily be added to any of the drinks he regularly fetched for the women. Sam in particular was easy to keep dosed with regular intake, since her strict exercise regime meant she needed to hydrate constantly!

Now he just needed to decide what kind of subliminal suggestions to give each of the women, and what kind of narcotics would deliver the best results. It was just a matter of deciding how to begin…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)