More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by whizzper whizzper

What does she do next?

Prepare for some sunning

Courtney disconnected the call, and put her cell phone back down on the shelf and quickly walked over to her dresser. She figured she could get an hour of sun before she had to do anything with her parents and younger brother, Charlie.

With that thinking she picked out her favorite swim suit, a red bikini. Her mother didn't like it a whole lot but she didn't forbid her from wearing it, so long as it was only worn in their backyard.

She shimmied into the bottoms, relishing the feeling of it wrapped snuggly around her freshly trimmed pussy. Then she tied the strings for the top and almost moaned at the sensations of the material rubbing across her nipples as she positioned the top. The talk she had just had with Bridgett had excited her a bit, leaving her a little horny.

The sounds from outside the room came to a stop by her door. She quickly threw the small robe that she wore into the backyard on as whoever it was knocked on the door. She smiled in anticipation of a hearty Happy birthday from her father or brother, or a sweet happy birthday from her mother.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)