More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Campbell Campbell

What's next?

Prefect Meeting

Moving into the next train carriage followed by Daphne and your girlfriend, you notice the entire carriage is open with a few of the other prefects already there, the chairs and sofas lined up along the sides split into the house colours. Walking to the Ravenclaw section and taking a seat in one of the blue chairs with your girlfriend sitting on your lap you look around at the people already sitting.

Starting with where Daphne sat at the Slytherin you see the pale skinned bleach blonde Draco Malfoy who looks even more paler than usual something you know your going to have to keep an eye on. Bella Farley brunette with deep blue eyes she is the younger sister of Gemma Farley who started your entire sexscapade back in 1993, taking your virginity by throwing you in a train compartment and having her wicked way with you for the entire journey to Hogwarts, needless to say it was quite an educational experience. The other older Slytherin called Don't-Know-Or-Care-About-First-Name Pyrites.

Looking at the Hufflepuff section where two of younger prefects are, you notice the blonde hair of Ernie Macmillan and of Hannah Abbott who keeps taking secret peaks at you, though when she sees you noticed blushes and looks away. Sullivan Fawley the head boy of the school with the head girl Diana Sykes conveniently both from the same house and most likely in a relationship because thats how Dumbledore seems to pick his Head boy and Girl.

More Prefects filter through the door and a familiar bushy brown haired witch coming in followed by another familiar red head Weasley, Merlin only knows how Ronald Weasley got prefect, probably Dumbledore trying to play match maker again. Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley such a strange match, the amount of time you hear them two argue is insane.

When Yule Ball happened during the Triwizard Tournament happened you came across her crying on the stairs when you and Su were heading somewhere private, you told Su to go ahead and get ready while you went and cheered Hermione up. You consoled her found out Weasley was the reason for the tears by ruining her night, Thanks to being a genius you offered her one last dance and went back to the great hall where a few couples still were and some music was still playing. You danced with her until she was laughing and enjoying herself, then escorted her back to the Gryffindor tower and showed her how to extract the good memories from the night, then extract them with your own into a few small glass phials, after the rest of your enjoyable night with Su. The next day you went to Hermione and showed her how to place the memories into a photo or photos that she can look at and reminisce about the night.

Once everyone was sat down Fawley and Sykes the started the meeting, It involved Voldemort which you noticed Malfoy and Pyrites flinch at the name. Fawley mentioned the Auror patrols which means you could meet Tonks on your patrols, as they were talking about Hogsmeade Su started wriggling on your lap making your pants tighten when she stopped she slipped her hand in your pants and started to caress around, looking around at the other occupants it seemed that no one was seeing what was going on from first glance but then you could see Hannah's face with a red tint, Bella Farley kept sneaking glances at you, but Daphne was staring straight at you with an unreadable expression on her face but the look in her eyes was shouting, Lust.

As the meeting ended and people started to you saw the perfect opportunity to rile up a certain bushy brown haired witch, you slowly approached her from behind her without knowing and quickly wrap your arms around her waist and stomach lifting her up in a hug earing a cute yelp from the witch which turns into a uncharacteristic moan when you kiss her neck letting her down she spun around with a crimson face.

"Arthur y-you can't just do that." furiously whisper shouting you have no idea how she whisper shouts but you find it really cute. "You have a girlfriend you can't just do that with other girls." Getting more angry, Angry Hermione = Cute Hermione.

"Then what if I'm doing it for my girlfriend." You said with a smirk, one that seemed to agitate her more.

"Because its wrong its-wait what!?" she seemed more confused now realising what I just said.

"He said what if he were doing it for my benefit, Like he is." Your girlfriend said appearing out of nowhere, She smacked Hermione's arse with emitted a sharp cry from the startled scarlet faced witch.

"You see Hermione some people have unique tastes." She said emphasising tastes "Some people like the opposite sex some the same sex and people like me, like a bit of both. I'm very much attracted to you and so is Arthur here he has been for a while now." Hermione's face lit up more and her breathing became unfocused as Su caressed her. "I can see you like him as well, You know if you were smarter you would have had him longer by now I mean you must be wondering who sent you that Valentine's card back in 1993." At Hermione's gasp Su smirked "I'll leave you to it." She said before leaving.

"Y-you." she stuttered in shock you just raised an eyebrow with a shit-eating grin on your face "That was your card." at your nod she seemed to explode "Why didn't you say something anything." She screeched at you in the empty train carriage "I never figured it out, I thought whoever gave me this just forgot or gave it to me out of sympathy." she muttered sadly making you eyes soften before you wrapped her in a comforting hug you felt her sob softly as she clung onto you making you tighten the hug.

"I left hints," you said softly making her look up her eyes glistening with tears "I called you beautiful every time I saw you which is completely true, but you always downplayed yourself calling your self 'plain-looking' or saying 'I'm not beautiful' it was quite annoying." You said gave a little chuckle "The Valentine's card itself said 'You belong in the House I'm in with me' meaning Ravenclaw because your way to intelligent for Gryffindor not saying your not brave but you usually think before jumping unlike some people." She gave a light giggle at that. "And I believe the card said 'My family is Ancient and Noble and are believed to have created three powerful objects." making her gasp.

"I'm so stupid well I didn't realised what you were talking about but I read last year about The Deathly Hallows." At your nod she continued "They were made by for the Peverell brothers but its more likely they were made by the brothers. Do they Exist are they still out there?" She asked looking at you

"Yes they do exist two of them have been at Hogwarts since we have been there." She looked at you in shock "Dumbledore owns the wand once he dies he said it will return to my family, The cloak is in the possession of-"

"Harry Potter," She interrupted then looked sheepishly at you before mumbling "Sorry."

"Yes, and your not stupid" looking amused at Hermione "Your best friend uses it, and the stone is currently missing although it is rumoured to be in the Gaunt Family Ring wherever that is." You finished.

"So... About the whole Valentine thing..." She said awkwardly.

"Well you can still join in," Getting a small blush and a beautiful smile, you leaned towards her "I'm still very much attracted to you," Whispering in her ear making her blush intensify "If you want really want to I have a couple of lordships and titles that need to be revived I think Lady Ravenclaw sounds nice don't you." She looked at you her mouth wide open in shock you gently closed it and kissed her cheek "Might catch fly's with your mouth like that." You said with a smile as you started moving towards the carriage exit.

"W-wait d-did you just talk about marriage." you turned and looked at her amused eye brow raised, marriage was all she got out of that not the fact tha-"And you own the Ravenclaw title!" she practically shouted.

"That I do Hermione." your smug grin saying it all "I'll see you later." you said before turning around and leaving the carriage, as you strolled down the corridor you couldn't help but chuckle, before you could continue you yelped as you were dragged into a compartment.

As turn around...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)