More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by uyuyuy uyuyuy

What's Lily's plan?

Pre-emptive protection for Natalie Portman

"Thanks, Victoria," said Lily. She was pleased to be working with Doutzen and Alessandra, both experienced agents who she considered friends.

"So far, six actresses have gone missing: Scarlett Johansson, Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Margot Robbie, Anna Kendrick, and Rachel McAdams. The police aren't sure, but I don't think this can possibly be a coincidence."

"What do we do?" asked Doutzen.

"The victims are not random. Victoria set up a complex model for predicting who will be kidnapped next. It calculates that there is a 99.6% chance that the next victim will be Natalie Portman."

"So it's easy," said Alessandra.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Ali," said Lily. "But it's obvious what we should do: protect Natalie, 24/7. When the kidnappers try to take her, we capture them and get them to reveal where the others are being kept."

"If we bring Natalie in to HQ, then we can be sure that she'll be safe, but Victoria's calculations say that once we do that, the kidnappers will change target at random. So we have to let Natalie appear to be living a normal life and just stay as close as possible."

Ali and Doutzen nodded. It was a good plan.

How does protecting Natalie go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)