More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jron jron

What do you do?

Practice on your family

"Well, with all of this spanking that I'll be doing, I should probably get some practice in!" you exclaim, grinning widely as you speak. "Mom, Sophie, Tammy, strip down and bend over the table. You didn't wake me up on time for my birthday, so I'm going to make you three my first spankings."

"What a great excuse bro." Tammy winks and sticks her tongue out at you as she peels off her yellow skirt, quickly followed by her white panties and bends over the table almost excitedly. Your Mom doesn't say anything, but you see a faint blush cross her cheeks as she pulls her shorts down and bends over next to Tammy.

"Do you have to spank us?" Sophie whined, her thumbs caught in the waistband of her yoga pants, obviously nervous to receive her first spanking in who knows how long. Since Sophie has such an impressive bubble butt that catches people's eyes no matter where she goes, you would expect that guys would trip over themselves to make excuses to spank her. However, Sophie doesn’t get many spankings, not because she doesn’t deserve them but because she acts so prim and proper that most men just assume it’s a misunderstanding.

"Yes Sophie, and since you complained, you can strip completely." You respond, holding back laughter at the look of embarrassment that crosses her face. She pulls down her yoga pants and the lacy pink boyshorts that she had underneath them in one swoop, then pulls her t-shirt off, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra before. Sophie walks past you with her head down and you slap her ass as she goes by, eliciting a squeak from her and a laugh from Tammy before Sophie bends over on the other side of your Mom.

You stare at the three bare asses in front of you, Tammy's tight, perky ass, your Mom's larger, still attractive ass, and Sophie's big bubble butt all next to each other, and wonder which one you should start with first.

Who's first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)