More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr.M Mr.M

Who are you going to use your power on?

Powers

Here are some powers you can use, feel free to add more:

Possession: The power to enter the body of another and control it as your own.

Clones: The power to create 'wisp' like balls of energy that can be sent into the bodies of other people. The 'wisp' is a copy of you and wjen it enters the body of someone, the 'wisp' gains control of that body just like if you were possessing it yourself. Also the 'wisps' don't have any of the powers you have.

Hive Mind: The power to directly link anothers persons mind to yours. While connected, you have complete control over the thoughts and action of that person(s). You can maintain the link for a single person up to 50 yards. For each additional mind connected to the hive, the range is doubled. You have access to the memories if every person in the hive.

Mind Control: The power to alter the mind of someone. Must be within 10 feet of a person to alter their mind. However unlike tge Hive Mind Power, the altered mind stays altered regardless of how far away you are from them.

Mind Sync: The power to sync the minds of others. While similar to Hive Mind, people don't have to be connected to your mind. In fact, all minds are equal when synchronized unlike when they are connect via Hive Mind.

Soul Split: split your ghost form into two, but you control both and your senses are double (feeling, hearing, seeing etc.). This allows you to possess two people and control them at the same time.

Merging: you are able to enter people's bodies and make you and them merge together into one body, with you in control

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)