More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What power?

Power of Persuasion

"Uh....I want the power to make people do what I say and tell them to do?" He asked, still unsure about this whole situation.

"Very well. When I snap my fingers you will be transported back to your apartment with the ability to control others with your voice. You may use this power for any purpose you wish." A female figure to his left with dark grey robes embroidered with red markings and had flowing raven hair. "However, you may not use this power to cause permanent physical harm to others. For if you do, you will be struck dead and to become our for all of eternity." She warned and snapped her fingers.

John opened his eyes to see he was back in his shitty rundown New York apartment, still in his dark blue bathrobe and still facing his bathroom mirror.

'Had that all been a dream?' John thought to himself. He remembered it all so clearly. He heard a knock on his door and a gruff cigar caused cough. It was his landlord, Mr. Jameson looking for this week's rent, which John didn't have all of yet. "John, you're late on your rent again. We've been over this, one more time and you're outta here." He warned in his rough Brooklyn accent. "I don't have all the money yet, I'll pay it as soon as I can." John said without thought.

He heard another cough from the other side of his door. "That's fine, take your time John." He said sincerely before John heard footsteps walking away signaling Mr. Jameson was leaving. 'Oh my god, it actually did happen.' John thought. Nothing short of an act of God....or Gods, would stop Mr. Jameson from shaking down money from his tenants once rent was due.

Suddenly erotic idea after erotic idea popped into his head. Time to test out this new power.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)