More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HanTrollo HanTrollo

What song?

Pour Some Sugar On Me

Iman quickly forgot about the glitch in the speaker system, she brushed it off as an electronic error and continued her afternoon with Alex. She also barely registered it as "Pour Some Sugar on Me" started blaring through the speakers. The 80's rock anthem started to penetrate the young actress's mind without her knowing it.

She started to unconsciously bob her head along with the music. Then her shoulders started to shimmy unbeknownst to Iman.

Suddenly, she leapt to her feet and seductively sauntered around the table to Alex. He started to stand up, but she raised her foot and pushed him back into his seat before straddling his lap. She started to gyrate her hips, grinding her rapidly moistening snatch against his equally hardening cock.

When the chorus started to kick in, Iman stood back up and slowly peeled off her T-shirt, revealing her perky B-cups clad in a simple, black sports bra. She then turned and bent at the waist, wiggling her plump ass at her friend. She unbuttoned her jeans and started to wiggle out of them, displaying her plain, black panties.

She then climbed back onto Alex's lap and resumed grinding. Iman then playfully bit Alex's ear before peeling off her sports bra, freeing her jiggly, caramel tits. Her panties soon followed. Every other customer in the coffee shop surrounded the pair, filming the lewd display.

Iman glanced around, seeing the forming crowd and decided to really put on a show.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)