More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Which do you choose?

Potions

“Each and every one of these glass vials holds a powerful concoction- I can guarantee it, as I made each and every one of them! Their taste may be a bit off-putting, but I can assure you they work. Take a look, you will not be disappointed.”

“I call this one Baritol. Have you ever desired more attention? Ever hoped to have more people pay attention to you? Drink this mixture, and all eyes will be on you. Be careful, though, as you may find the spotlight is not all its cracked up to be.”

“For those with a more romantic inclination, I can offer you a vial of my Special Pheromones. One sip, and the opposite sex will suddenly want to see a lot more of you. I must remind you- the effects are very, very potent.”

“Ah, these two are a set; buy the potion, get this complementary biscuit along with it. They are for the more adventurous- simply follow the attached instructions, ‘Drink Me’ and ‘Eat Me’, respectively, and wait for it to kick in!”

“Then we have a bit of Liquid Courage. If you’ve ever cursed your shyness, then this is the drink for you. Simply take a swig, and all your inhibitions will melt away! It’s effects last longer or shorter depending on who is drinking, but I’m sure you’ll be responsible with it.”

“Of course, if none of these are to your tastes, I can brew up something else for you…”

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)