More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hanasong Hanasong

So what will Kinsi brew first?

Potion of Leaping

One of the cheapest potions to make that separates amateurs and pros is the leaping potion. My teacher told me that any adventurer going on a big quest with lots of potions is going to test the leaping potion to determine the quality of the shops apothecary.

So we learned the potion of leaping first and we brewed it often. Like I said it’s dead cheap, hair of rabbit of and shavings of carrot are all you need for reagents. The catalyst can almost anything but the cheapest is quartz gems.

I gather everything I need together in the pot, decent amount of water and bring it to a boil. Next I add the hairs and shavings. Finally the catalyst. This part is what we practice for. Too much energy in the catalyst and the potion will give the drinker cramps in their legs. Too little and they’ll develop rabbit like mannerisms. I don’t know which ones or how that even works considering the only way I’ve seen someone screw this potion up is adding too much energy.

So I charged the Crystal with just enough and drop it in. At least it looked like just enough. The waters color turned green as I stirred it and before long I let it cool down and started bottling my brand new stock.

Of course, a test of the effect is necessary before I can sell it so I take a swig of the bright green potion and…

Did Kinsi get it right?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)