More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonymousBillionare AnonymousBillionare

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

Post-Lockdown School Transfer

Lockdown is finally ending, and with that, some schools are reopening too. Some, not including mine. Only private schools are reopening, so while my stepsisters are going back to school, I wasnt since I was enrolled at the local public school while my sisters were enrolled at a private school that technically wasnt girls only but had literally no male students.

The school claims that they dont have the funding or the demand for the changes needed to have male students as well, so theyve been allowed to operate as female only so long as they dont deny male students whose parents apply. This, combined with my stepmother being very involved with the school, made it relatively simple for her and my dad to pull some strings and let me attend there for the year since my school is skipping the entire year.

Thankfully theres no uniform or Id stick out even more than I already do as I arrive at school, immediately getting weird looks from everyone, even though a notice had been sent out about the sudden change.

What's the first class where things start going wrong for me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)