More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What multiverse ENF story will we follow?

Portals To The Naked Realm

You might not know it, but our world has had visitors before. And others have had us!

One such world No pretty young woman should really want to find in most cases is…actually one of the closest to our own reality! Just on the other side of universal fabric lies the b-side to our own- but for reasons lost to history, it’s protected by a powerful security system, perhaps science or magic or something else.

Basically- if you’re female, and cute, and you somehow travel to the other side- you’ll be naked. And not just ONE TIME naked. You’ll be- naked. All the time. Bare boobs. Hair down. Bare bum. Privates exposed. You’ll land on bare feet if you’re lucky or fall on a bare hip. But until you find your way back, you’ll be the normally accepted phenomenon in that world of naked cute girls popping up out of nowhere unable to be dressed.

You might think it’s a world of nudists or modesty is dead- it’s not. It’s a world used to naked unwitting invaders who they try to accommodate. You might end up in their car future, their renaissance, the present- but if a woman travels, she’s birthday suited.

Women have returned though- and they really only stay permanently nude for a few more months, maybe years.

So who travels? And how? A gate? A trapdoor? A portal?

Who gets sent over to this ENF universe?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)