More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maddoggon Maddoggon

Pick a storyline to follow:

Pop Goes the Princesses

Peach and Rosalina are sitting at the table in Peach's castle, talking and having fun when Daisy bursts through the doors and shouts "HOLY SHIT GUYS I WAS JUST INVITED TO A SMASH BROS POOL PARTY!" Both Peach and Rosalina sit there unimpressed and Rosalina asks "Is that all? We've been to plenty of those" Daisy gets frustrated and says "Oh yeah I'm sorry, it's not like I just got in and haven't been to one myself or anything, BE HAPPY FOR ME!" Peach starts clapping and says "I'm glad it makes you happy"

Daisy says "And you guys are going" Rosalina says "I was thinking about sitting this one out, I get sunburned real easily..." Daisy says "That wasn't a question, you guys are going, plus I got surprises for both of you" Peach and Rosalina look at eachother with unease at the idea of a surprise from Daisy.

Daisy comes back out with a case, she opens it and inside are 3 tiny red bikinis with yellow polkadots. Peach looks in confusion "Are those napkins?" Daisy says "No, dumbass! They're matching bikinis for the party!" Peach blushes and says "I've never worn a bikini before!" Rosalina blushes and says "I've never worn a bikini that small before" Daisy says "Don't be prudes, everyone wears bikinis nowadays, and I want us all to match, please, for me? For my first pool party?"

Should they wear the bikinis?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)