More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Which tale do you want to hear?

Pool Surprise

Tommy had invited his friends for a swim since his mom was actually planning to be out for the day even though his friends had plans of their own to have her actually show up. One of Tommy’s best friends actually reached out to Ms. Robinson over social media to see if she could help with a surprise for Tommy. Ms. Robinson was so overjoyed that she cancelled her plans and let the friend know she would help out with their surprise for that day. The friends confirmed with one another that Ms. Robinson would indeed be making an appearance despite Tommy’s best efforts. Ms. Robinson got up that morning as naked as she usually was and got her tiny robe on to make breakfast for her two kids. Tommy’s friends had spent the night the previous evening since Tommy still thought his mom was gonna be leaving early so they heard her in the kitchen and went down to the kitchen area and at the island.

They quietly told her good morning as she was bending over into the fridge to grab some eggs as was flashing the boys her pussy and firm ass cheeks. She quietly said good morning and that she was excited for the surprise. She tried to ask them but they wisely tricked her by saying that would ruin the surprise. Ms. Robinson nodded saying that was true and asked if they were hungry. They definitely were for something else but would also enjoy her breakfast. They watched her beat the eggs as her tits jiggled all about and watched her ass peak out at she scrambled the eggs. She handed the two boys their breakfast and let another plate for Tommy near the other boys as she washed the dishes.

They washed her ass jiggle all about as she scrubbed the pan and all the other dishes. She told the boys when they were done they could just leave the dishes in the sink as she said she needed to go get ready. She bounced up the stairs as the boys watched her ass from under her tiny robe until she was back in her room. Ms. Robinson stripped off her robe and was once again naked in her room. She had failed to close the door all the way and left a crack for anyone to peek through. Tommy had heard the friends up but didn’t see his mom anywhere and had assumed she was gone since his plate was there. The two boys had finished and were sitting around saying they were gonna go get ready as Tommy was already good to go for the pool.

The two boys hurried up the stairs and saw that Ms. Robinson’s door was not fully closed so they went down her hallway to peek in to see if they could see anything. They at first saw nothing so they decided she must be in her bathroom. Suddenly, a very naked Ms. Robinson appeared holding multiple swimsuits as she was deciding which one to wear. They watched her try on many two pieces and one piece bathing suits all which would turn into thongs on the bottom and would squish her giant tits together. Ms. Robinson finally was able to decide on her swimsuit: a blue one piece that she had deemed as modest that tied behind the head and on each hip.

It was supposed to be full coverage but her ass ate up the fabric to turn it into a thong and her pussy was pursed into a camel toe in the front. Her tits were pushing out so far that considerable cleavage and side boob could be seen. The boys saw that she had finished so they hurried back to the room and got changed and returned to Tommy. They all headed outside as a few more friends were on their way as well. They cranked up the music and started the pool party with Tommy completely out of the surprise.

When does Ms. Robinson make her appearance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)