More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Lilyflier Lilyflier

What's next?

Hatsune Miku strip [v0.147]

{if Immersion = false}

Art of: Hatsune Miku{if Poly = true} and her friends.{endif}


{Endif}

{If Poly = true}

{If Round = 1}

Luka embraced Miku because she was shaking a little from the anticipation of the game you'd all agreed to play together.

"You don't have to worry Miku, I'll protect and love you always."

Miku hugged Luka back happily.

"I'll do the same for you." Miku fondly nuzzled Luka and Luka giggled happily before taking Miku into a deeper embrace.

Rin called a few feet away. "Hey! Can I cuddle with Miku a little?"

Miku and Luka grinned and both nodded.

Luka sat on the bed beside you to watch the scene.

"They love you just as much as they love each other, you know." She whispered into your ear while you watched. "Your best friend and your sister, they would go to the ends of the Earth for you."

"They'll happily do anything for you regardless of the rules of the games we play, and I'm no different." Luka licked your cheek and hugged you from the side.

"Everything is affectionate right now, but they're just as erotic as they are wholesome. Does it arouse you to imagine them kissing each other more passionately? Perhaps with less clothes?"

"I propose we play a little game." Luka kissed your cheek playfully. "We'll strip whatever clothing you desire one piece at a time, but you have to wait a bit between each piece and we can try to arouse you during the wait."

Luka rolled onto you without explanation and sat herself on your erection with her legs spread. She played with her hair a little while looking at you. "The only catch is that at the end when we're all completely nude, if you resisted the urge to make love to all of us, you get to do anything you like with us. We'll follow any commands you give and act as your complete slaves for the rest of the day."

Your erection twitched involuntarily at the thought and she grinned and started grinded against you slowly. "Miku can be quite submissive when she's in the right mood. I know exactly how to get her in the right mood, I could give you a demonstration before we begin if you like."

"Ok." You said, grinning. "That's an offer I can't refuse as long as there's no catch."

Luka giggled. "It pleases me to do just as much as I suspect it will please you."

She walked over to Miku, grabbing her tie and looking into her eyes affectionately.

"W-wha?" Miku was surprised but didn't make a move to escape.

Luka leaned in close and placed her finger on Miku's bottom lip, gently prying her mouth open and making Miku blush.

They kissed.

After making out a little passionately for a minute or so, Luka separated and winked at you, placing a collar with a leash around Miku's neck and then pulling her to sit beside her on the ground as she sat on a chair.

She ran her hand through Miku's hair and grinned. "I'm ordinarily not as submissive as her, but I promise I'll make it hard to tell if you win the challenge I proposed to you."

"So, what do you say?"

"I'll play too! Don't forget about meee!" Your sister said, not even knowing the rules of the game.

"W-well you don't have to-" you started to say but Luka interrupted.

"That would be delightful Rin!"

Rin nodded enthusiastically and you sighed, you knew it was useless to resist now.

{Elseif Round = 2}

Meiko jumps into your arms and giggles happily and excitedly. "I love you."

"I love you too." You whisper, grinning and welcoming her embrace.

You nuzzle into her breasts and she held her chest out to welcome you into her warm squishy embrace.

Luka watched from across the room with a thoughtful gaze at your affectionate antics.

"Dare I propose we play another strip game?" She asked, looking back and forth between Meiko and you.

You looked at Meiko who shrugged. "I don't mind either way, I like the idea but I'm fine just cuddling with you like this or doing something else with you too."

Luka gestured to you desperately to try to get you to accept. "You're quite the succubus aren't you?" You teased.

She chuckled and gave you a playful glare. "I can't help it, I want to see you two get erotic with each other and maybe share your love with others."

"Others?"

"Yeah, l-like me." She whispered.

You and Meiko looked at each other and giggled. "Alright."

{Elseif Round > 2}

"Hey." Yowane Haku greeted you with a slight blush.

"I'm embarrassed to ask, but, I heard how much fun the other girls had..so-"

"Hellooo!" Another voice came from the other room and before either you or Haku could react she jumped on your back and nuzzled the back of your head affectionately and excitedly.

"O-One? Hi there." You responded, trying to not fall over and keep her from falling off at the same time.

"Hellooooo!!" She said a little quieter than her excitement would ordinarily be expressed to protect your eardrums.

She then hopped off of you and did a playful twirl in front of you.

"What are you guys doing? Can I join in?" She asked excitedly.

Haku blushed a little but coughed and resumed anyway. "I thought it would be fun if we played the game you and the other girls played...you know...where you pick what we strip and stuff."

"Whaaat?" One asked seemingly skeptically.

Haku blushed more and awkwardly averted her gaze. "You don't have to play if you d-"

"That sounds like lots of fun!" One said and sat next to you with a big grin.

"But...what are the rules?"

Haku quickly explained the game and One's grin turned into an open mouthed smile. "That does sound like fun!"

"It's something of a seductive challenge then, hmm?" She said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Haku sighed. "Something like that, yeah."

One giggled and licked her lips while looking into your eyes seductively.

"One moment One." You said, suppressing your desire to smile at the verbal coincidence for Haku's sake. You walked over to her and pulled her into your room and closed and locked the door behind you.

"I'm sorry about that, what's wrong exactly?" You asked.

Haku averted her gaze but spoke with surprising precision. "I feel like if One plays you'll likely only want to do things with her and I'll just get in the way."

You hugged her. "No, not at all. I really love your personality and find you really attractive. I want you there. Infact, I don't want to play right now if you're not also playing."

She hugged you back. "Thank you."

After a bit you both walked out.

One scratched her head and looked worriedly at you both. "Is everything alright?"

Haku nodded and you followed suit.

"I think we're ready."

"Alright!" One said and stood up.

{Endif}

{Elseif Poly = false}

{If Round = 0}

"Hey," your girlfriend greeted you with a slight blush.

"I...had a little idea, but it's a bit embarrassing so...you don't to accept it. I just it was worth considering, but, I might be wrong..."

"What is it?" You asked, gently hugging her since she was evidently nervous about it.

She sat on the bed and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could...play a game. An erotic game, I mean." She said the last part quickly.

"O-only if you want to obviously, but, I was thinking it could be fun to...have it so you can say what clothes I strip in what order and then...each round I can try to get you to do something very sexual with me before I'm completely naked. If I don't succeed, I would have to be your for the rest of the night and do whatever you asked of me no matter what."

"B-but we don't have to! It's probably a terrible idea, I'm sorry..."

You squeezed her tighter to quell at least a small portion of her immense insecurity.

"It's alright, don't worry, I love the idea and even if I didn't it was still worth suggesting and I still love you."

"Aww..thank you. I love you."

She sat back into a more seductive and took a deep breath.

"I love you too." You said and gently held her hand. "Don't feel like you have to continue if you don't want to at any point, ok?"

She nodded. "Ok."

{Elseif Round = 1}

"I propose we play a little game."

"Oh?"

"I'll take off whatever clothes you ask me to until I'm completely bare, but you have to wait a few minutes each stage and you can only watch until I have nothing left. If you wait until the end, I'll do whatever you want."

"What's the catch?" You asked.

"There's no catch, I'm just really horny. I figured you would enjoy the foreplay, but if you want to skip straight to the main event then by all means be my guest."

"You would really do anything I ask?" You asked skeptically.

"Anything at all. To be honest I would do anything for you regardless of whether or not it's part of a challenge like this. I trust you completely."

"Well, maybe I wouldn't do anything, but I can scarcely think of an exception."

"So, what do you say?"

"Though be warned, I may break the rules if I get too aroused and can't resist...of course I'll make sure you're compensated accordingly and it won't count as you failing if I do this."

{Elseif Round = 2}

"Hi," Miku greeted you with a smile.

"So, do you want to go again?" She giggled and whispered in your ear "I got aroused thinking about how it went last time." before backing away and playfully making a heart with her fingers.

"I would love to,"

"Well then, I suppose there's only one thing left to ask..."

"What would you like me to undress?"

{Elseif Round = 3}

"You quite enjoy this little game of ours don't you?" Miku teased.

"I do too to be honest."

"I love being at your mercy, making love with you and pleasuring you in all the ways I can."

"Sorry, I love you, let's start."

{Elseif Round > 3}

"So we begin again, hmm?" She asked with a grin.

"Well you performed so well every other time..." You teased.

"Is that how you view me? A mere performer for your desires?" She asked in a sarcastic defensive tone.

"You're supposed to win me before you treat me like I'm your property." She said with a grin. "So, how are you gonna start with your life sized doll? What will you undress first, hmm?"

{Endif}

{Endif}

First strip:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)