More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Twisted_Fellow Twisted_Fellow

Are you?

Poll for the first "possible" love interest!

Just as the title states, this'll be about Skyler's possible love interest. The body types listed are based on a website linked here. However, I do not own any of the rights. I am not claiming that I do. All rights belong to them. I am simply using it as reference. You'll have until the 14th of August, 12 PM CDT to get your voting in. You are only allowed one vote for the following categories.

  1. Short, top hourglass (curvy), dimwitted, and strong.
  2. Average, straight (rectangle), average, and average.
  3. Tall, spoon (slender), smart, and frail.

Vote here: https://linkto.run/p/F1VCMRAJ

Results here: https://linkto.run/r/F1VCMRAJ

Once voting has concluded. I will show the final numbers here. Oh and for those on Patreon. You will get 3 additional votes by using the voting on Patreon.


Well, the results are in! Ironically no one from Patreon decided to vote, so no surprise bonuses this time around. The results are as follows:

  1. Short, top hourglass (curvy), dimwitted, and strong. 4 votes at 27%.

  2. Average, straight (rectangle), average, and average. 5 votes at 33%.

  3. Tall, spoon (slender), smart, and frail. 6 votes at 40%.

I hope you all enjoy the results when she first makes an appearance. As always, I appreciate your continued support of my writing be it by words of encouragement or otherwise. ^.^

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to let me know.

More?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)