More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Poll - Who should Jake hook up with before College After Allison??

Who should Jake hook up with before College After Allison

Who would you like to fuck in a story?

Who Is Allison
Alice is a closet nympho who likes porn and masturbates but hasn't had sex yet though she talks a big game sexually she is still inexperienced and has never even given a handjob. Though she masturbates, almost daily, she prefers external stimulation and hasn't put anything but a finger inside of herself. She likes the idea of dirty talk but tends to hold back with guys she dates but gets pretty nasty when talking with her friends. and has a fondness for porn as long as it has a story she can enjoy.

Allison isn't jealous of a guy looking at other girls and even open to the idea of a threesome one day and might get off on just watching her guy with another girl.

Allison is open to being either on top or bottom not really having a preference having never tried it. She does not consider herself to be sexually dominate but can be and the idea of face sitting and breast smothering appeal to her. She is open to the idea of oral sex, swallowing, and facials wanting to try it before she says yes or no. She has practiced oral sex on a lollipop to learn how.

Alice is Bi-curious preferring guys but wouldn't say no to maybe having a threesome with another girl one day. Allison has sucked on her own fingers when masturbating and doesn't dislike the taste and has made out with other girls her age on a dare and thinks female strippers are hot. She has watched porn with her friends and even kissed them to tease the boys. She also has touched other girls breast and lets girls touch her when they ask and has even sniffed her own panties once.

Allison thinks she would like it a little rough but nothing that would leave marks and wouldn't mind being maybe tied up. She is open to playful biting, hair pulling, spankings, and nipple pinching, breast slapping, nipple clamps, and clothes pins on her nipples and light . She is also not opposed to trying anal sex one day as well as maybe a butt plug.

Allison has a bit of an exhibitionist side and has sunbathed topless in her backyard or skinny dipped in her pool naked at night with her friends when home alone. She has masturbated in the pool and around the house on a few occasions. She has sent selfies to tease guys she likes but never done nudes yet and has fantasized about having sex in front of others.

Alice has no body piercings having sensitive nipples and no tattoos as she changes her mind to often to get them.

Allison likes the idea of watching porn together and maybe masturbating
Allison likes begging for it
Allison would get off watching him with his sister
Allison is into breast smothering and being smothered
Allison thinks pregnant women are hot
Allison would let him eat food off of her body
Allison would sniff his underwear
Allison enjoys hentai
Allison might try a huge dildo one day
Allison might be up for a little humiliation
Allison likes the idea of having dirty things written on her body
Allison likes the idea of a guy fucking her tits and cumming on her chest
Allison loves watching others have sex

Allison isn't into Cuckold
Allison is not into peeing, enemas, or scat.
Allison is not into armpit licking
Allison is not into adult babies
Allison is not into bukkake
Allison is not into vacuum play
Allison is not into electrical play
Allison would never kiss a guy after getting he came in her mouth
Allison would never finger a guys ass.

Who should get a chapter?

New Poll: Who would you like to see more of in the future?

Which Fetishes Interest You?

Day three is in the outline phase and will have them taking a shopping date to the mall where Allison wants to pick up a wedding gift for Nicky and maybe drag him along to buy some lingerie for a future shoot as well as an unofficial date around the mall. Expect to run into a few of Allison's friends including Britney who has an agenda of her own. Expect a steamy photo shoot before the wedding rehearsal.

The hero pole is still active just to see readers thoughts though not sure how far I want to push him sexually since Alice is supposed to be the naughty one but still like to know how everyone else would like to see of him. Who is not to say he isn't a pervert deep down, just timid.

Poll: How kinky should our hero be?

I left the old poll below for anyone who wants to take a look or still vote.

Old Polls
How Kinky Is Alice? What has she done sexually?

What kind of girl is Christy?

What does Lucy look like?

How Nasty Can Allison Get

Where should The Relationship Go Next ?

Where has Allison masturbated and with what?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)