More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ariis Ariis

What will Sammi do?

Politely Question Him

"You know this is the women's restroom, right?" Sammi asked as she turned to him, raising a brow in surprise. She already knew that her question was pointless as she looked at him, as he didn't seem surprised to find here in her. So it probably wasn't a case of entering the wrong door.

The man grinned. "No, I think I entered the right one. It's a good thing that it's just in here." He wasn't worried about them getting interrupted as he snuck an out of order sign on the door on top of locking it just a moment prior.

Moving forward, he slid his hands around her waist and squeezed her butt with a grin, pressing his groin up against her own. "You know, I haven't been able to keep my eyes off of you all night. You're just my type and are incredibly sexy."

Just as she was about to push him away and slap him, she found herself stunned, blushing deeply at those words. This was her first date, and Alex hadn't really complimented her properly and those words sent a shudder through her body.

Stunned as she was, she seemed to allow the man to keep groping her and doing what he wanted with her body.

Stop him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)