More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Pokemon MissingNo.

The pokemon trainer was on the trail. She had heard the rumors and tracked down a knowledgeable source who had provided her with all the supposed steps to summon the legendary pokemon.

First she journeyed to Viridian City and talked to the Old Man who then showed her how to catch a pokemon. Not that she needed the help, since she already had many captures under her belt, but it was apparently part of the required steps so she did it anyways. As far as she could tell there was nothing mysterious about the man other than his love of teaching how to catch pokemon, but she still had a good feeling about it.

After the lecture, she had her Pidgeot fly her to Cinnabar Island. It was important that she not have any other battles along the way so she dodged all the possible encounters and made her way there. It was a relatively calm flight, all things considered, with only a few flying pokemon even coming close before her Pidgeot steered them out of their path.

When they arrived together at Cinnabar Island, she then took out her Lapras and ordered it to surf along the east coast. The rumormonger had said the east coast specifically, so she made sure to use her compass just to double check. She and her Lapras rode up and down until finally a pokemon came out to fight.

It appeared suddenly out of nowhere. Just popped into being in front of her, stopping her Lapras short. It was… something? She couldn’t quite make it out, but its form seemed to be blocky and ever-shifting. And if she looked closely, there were some words and numbers in its completely flat surface. It reminded her of a Porygon in that it looked tech-y.

It was definitely different, and since she had never seen nor heard of it outside of the legend, that meant it was also definitely legendary. She practically salivated at the thought of having a legendary pokemon of her own. Only the best trainers could claim the title of having caught one.

She picked out the master ball she had been saving for just such a creature as this. And with a fastball straight to its body, it was captured. Even though she had used a master ball, it still felt anticlimactic. Like she had been expecting more resistance. Well, no skin off her back. She cradled the ball in her hand and ordered her Lapras to take her back to the beach.

When they had landed, she tossed the ball to the ground and the legendary pokemon sprang out in a beam of light. It still had that strange look to it, but it was her strange pokemon now and that’s all the mattered. Now came her favorite part, figuring out her new pokemon’s strengths and weaknesses and how it could fit into the rest of her team. But first:

“What’s you’re name, sweetie?” she asked it.

Instead of saying anything remotely comprehensible it just buzzed a monotonal reply. The noise was quite grating and she had to cover her ears.

“Okay, stop that.”

It buzzed again.

“Stop. You’re my pokemon now, so you have to listen to me.”

It didn’t stop. It just kept buzzing, and no matter what she did she couldn’t block it out. It just reverberated inside her head nonstop, pinging off her skull back and back again. And she could almost make out words inside the dissonant noise.

“Stop making that noise, or I’m going to have to… to…”

It was so hard to be properly angry at it. Its body just kept changing and morphing, like static on the television screen. She could hardly make out its true form. She was certain that it did have a true form beneath all the noise and bluster. She just had to look closer.

“I’ll have to strip.” That’s right. Pokemon hated it when their owners stripped. So she tossed off her bikini and stood bare to the world. To her pokemon. The shapes inside it definitely looked angrier now, so her actions were having an effect. Maybe that’d help discipline it.

But no, it just kept its buzzing up.

She had to take more drastic measures.

“Okay, I didn’t want to do this, but everyone knows that I’m a corrupted slut. My brain’s been scrambled. I’m boobies. Butts. Tits. Lol.”

Sex talk like that really scared pokemon straight. She pranced around the beach naked while spouting off stuff like that.

“Fuck my cunt. It’s wide open and unsecured. Hahaheehooha.” She found it pretty funny that she was even in this situation. Having to resort to these kind of things with a legendary pokemon. Just because it wouldn’t stop its buzzing and its spiraling shape morphing. “Huhahofrgx. Brztkt.” It was hers. Hers. Hererrssrs. Tied togetherrafd forevusdos.

“Ahng-fd,” botits breas, “utijd operk.”

o̴̺͍͂͆i̶͉̓ė̸͕͂ŭ̴̦ ̸̗͌š̴̻̩̃ḋ̴̞̊ö̵̟̬ì̶̘s̴̊̀ͅd̶̫̀̽ ̵̡͠å̵̲ů̵̥̝ơ̵̞̤͑i̸͓̗̎p̶̩̓͜f̵͔̽͝ḏ̴̗͌͑n̸̡̹̔͊h̷͖̎ŏ̷̧̗̀ḯ̸͇̞ ̴̖͛s̴̱̆p̷̦̾͝d̷̨͔́͝į̸̦̇o̴̝͚͐͝w̵̛̥ ̶̢̆̐e̴̪͗ǘ̷͉̳̎p̸̦͉̒ö̶̱w̷̜̩̒í̴̮̗ẹ̷̢̑q̵̬͝ ̴̗̉͝ͅj̴̹͓̉ẉ̶̿ë̷͍̥́p̵͉̃̂i̶̧͊o̴̟͌ĵ̸̜ṣ̷͘d̸͕̞̃͑à̶̤͜ ̸͎̾̂o̷̗̓ǐ̷͓͙̎s̸̗̑p̸̰̋j̸͚̃ ̸̩̀a̷̢͉̕s̷͇̏̇d̸͓̘̒̌o̶͖͌p̵͎̟͊ḯ̶̳͙j̶͉̑s̴̬̀̆d̶̼͔̃̌ ̷̺̣̇p̷͔̉ͅǒ̴̮͊i̵̯͍̊ŷ̷̝͝v̸̨̍̾ù̵̢͙i̵̛̩͓̅o̶̻͙͊ ̷̪̎d̵̛̻̐s̶̙̑̄o̵̞̽̓ͅy̵̙͊ǫ̷̠̀͠i̶̮̕͜ȕ̸͉̅ḑ̷̗͛̆ ̴̦̈́̔w̸͚̔͑q̷̝̼̔p̷͍͙̾̍e̸̠̭̚i̵̺̒ơ̴̛̻̺h̶̡̛̫̉ö̸̫̯́i̷̟̊̑h̶̹̍s̷̠̎̕d̶̠̽̈a̴͚̿̃ͅȏ̶̺ḯ̵̝̯̚

ą̷̢̧̡̨̡̪̮̖̱͚͚͚͉͇̣̘̜̜̻͖̦͈̗̝̠̭̫͆͑͌̽̄́̃̍̀̕̚͜͝͠s̸̨̢̢̯̪̯̘̳̘̞̥̼͔͎͚͚̼̼͓͕͉̜̜͍̹̯͇̐̾̐̔͊̎̎̍̈́̎̕͠ḏ̸̢̧̧̛̛͚͉̣͍̮͙̰̝͎͉̗͍̪͖̘͕̦̮̤̩͇͈̗̻͙́̅̈́͑̆́̍̃̍̎͘͘̕̚͠ỏ̷̢͓̹̦̣̪̙͎̻̣͚̜͎̠͙̰̳̲͙̖̺͙̭̳͙̣͔͂͗͒̑̑̇̏̐̅͜ͅį̶̧̪̙̟͍̮̤͉̮̫̰͈̣̯̱͐̊̾͒́͗̅͗͒̈̍̐͒̂̂̅͘͜ͅf̶̡͎͉̊͂̓̓͊̈́̏̇͐̃͑̉ ̸̡̡̢̟̠͙͉͈̙͚͙̻̪̗̺̩͓̗̠̮̬̖̫̳͚͉̣͆̌́̉̒͛̓͐̏̽̃͌̇̍̔͊̕͝d̴̜̥͖̩͉̰̙̠̩̬̫̜̉͊͊͌̃̈͒̆͆̀̑͜a̶̛͈̖̘̠̲̼̙̩̼̣̹̤̪͈͉͉̰̟̪͈̱͖̝͉̣͉͕̔̅͛̒̇́͜i̵̛̱̗̣͔̱̣̔́͌̚̚͜͜ͅơ̷͎̐͊̈́̍̆̌̈́́́͛̌̀̾s̸̢̢̩̞̼̺͖̦̄͋̀̃̓̋̓̕̕ͅd̶͕̟̰̒͛͂́́̍̅͊̏͆͂̂̐̽̄͑̊͊̈͂̋̓̈́̈́̇ų̵͕͕̜̗̤̪͎̞͖̗̯͕̯̠̘̖̩̪̰̼̖̜͎̺͖͖̭͈͋̿̈́͋́͋̓͛̎̈́̌͊͒̊̎̆̽̈́̌͐͑͐̚͘s̸̞̰̻̖͙̗̞͇̘̫̮̀̓̆̀̆̆̒̌̈́ͅ ̷̢̨̧̡̛̬͉͔͖͔̺̭̙̆̆͒̈͊̈́̂̀̿́͌̈́̓̉̂̆̕͘͝͝a̵̧̧̧͉̝̯̳̤̙͔̬̯̬͕̘̲̮̖͓̖̳̐̄̊͐͊̈̾̏́̈̚ͅd̵̡̘͎̹̱͙̬̲͕͎̩̬̬͕̩̼̤͇̮̳̻̀̔̐̏͑̐͑̂͛̾͛̍̑͌̉͝͝o̸̢̭̠͈̼̖̣͎̩͖͛̆̏̍͑̎͐̓̆̌̑̎̈́̎͑̾̌̈́̾̎̕̚͜͝͝͝͠ĩ̴̺̟̳͈͈̠̫̖̮͇͖̲̻͕̼̝̦͔̘̤̗̼͔̥͓̎̌̾͂͆̈́͝ͅs̵̡̛̯̮͖̬͙̦͖̯̩̟̣̰̙͇̲̻͍̰̅̈́͂̋̿́͑̊̿̔́̃̌͜͜͝d̵̢̨͔̠̜̘̻̭̹̪̹̬͙̖̩͓̘̺͕̼̬͓̦̔̾̔̐̽̓̉̑̊͂͝͝͠j̵̢̨̧̢̡̡̥̦͎̺̩̤̩̼͙̫̮͇̪̝̜̖̫̗̑̔̑͂̏̔́͑̐̑̉̈́̇̇͛͂̑̎̿̊̈́͆́͗͋͑͝͝͝ͅô̷͙̩̗͒͒̆̇͐̓͐̈͆̾͋̍̈͊͛̄͝͝ ̸̧̳̭̩̘̲̠͎͚̙̪̼͈̯͈̤̝̥̤̫͈̹̯̲̳͖͖̠͂͑͌͒̿̄̓̄͑̑̄̒̈̎̊̀̔͑̚͜͜ỉ̶̩̦̃̎̽̈́͒͘ą̶̼̣̳̺̬̗̺͎͓͚͉͎̀͗͑̎̅̍͌̄͛͆̑͛̈́u̷̧̬̖̬̺͍̬̳̯̠̜͔̦̘͈͇̤̒͆̐̊̎͗̓͠ạ̵̟̩̺̄̾͌̄́͒͛s̶̢̛͉̜͉̘̺̻̪͔̥̟̟̠͖̼̥̼̻͐̍̽͆̏̽͊̊̑̔̾̆̀͌̃̆͊̐̉̀̊͆̾͐̂̀d̴̤̮͉̰̘̼̘̳͙͈̘̦̘͆̒̌̆̅͜

a̶̡͇̱̲̙̤̳͇̹̲̥̲̬͈̐̇͊̾̌̍͆͜ş̸̫͍̗̈́̒́d̸̹͚̲͓̜̞̣̰̘̭͇͔̫͂͑̓̃̊̈̽͑͌́̌̾͠o̶̢̪̟̓̑͗̊͊͌̏̄̄̔̊͝i̶̛̩̼̮̤͇̲̗̞̭̜͋̃̏͒͂́̍͂̈́̌̀̓͌͠f̷̧̛̪̜ͅ

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)