More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sojaxx Sojaxx

Who Is It?

Poison Ivy

Lois was disappointed when her attempts at seduction fell flat. Was she coming on too strong? Was she not enough? She reminded herself that the night was young and there were plenty of people to mingle with. She felt foolish thinking she would bump into the kidnapper right off the bat. A drink is just what she needed and fortunately for her, her glass hadn't been taken from the bar. She could have sworn that she had drank at least half of it before hitting the dance floor and wondered if she had grabbed someone else's drink. But no, she recognized her lipstick mark on the rim and took a drink.

All the while, the mysterious figure watched her from afar. An emerald-skinned beauty with red locks of hair, a skimpy leotard, the build of supermodel, and the vengeance of her Mother Nature smiled. Ever since she "persuaded" the owner of this club to transfer ownership to her, Ivy had been carefully plucking women from the dance floor to participate in a special experiment. Arguably, her greatest scheme yet. So great was it that she couldn't risk Batman ruining it. Hence, why she set up her operations in Metropolis. With her lead-lined bunker, Superman wouldn't suspect her of being the orchestrator behind the kidnappings. Or the modifications she had been making to the captives.

She had been careful in selecting people that no one would miss but if Lois were here, Ivy must have gotten sloppy somewhere. Not that she was worried by any means. With all the progress she's made, Ivy was ready to test her finished product and Lois was the ideal candidate. As she watched Lois finish her drink, Ivy chuckled to herself. "Wait until Harley hears about this."

Back on the dance floor, Lois put her glass down, licked the stray droplets from her lips, and faced the crowd to search for her next lead. Oddly enough, she felt parched even though her last drink was still bubbling in her throat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)