More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DarthQWK DarthQWK

Who summons Garvog?

Point list

Author's note: This is his choice of stuff to get with his points so far. I am not done yet but thought I would get your opinion. Out of this list what do you think he should buy? Should he spend points on the cheapest stuff or save it up for later? Some options remove others so which should he pick?

Do you think the points for something should be adjusted? Do you have an idea for an ability? Let me know.

I don't promise that I will follow everything you suggest but I may be influenced by it. If you really want to you can write your own branch on this story. I believe I have it set to moderated so if you write one up it will ask me to approve. I mainly only require that you have decent grammar and that you make the chapters a decent length. I try to aim for 1000 although my first chapters were shorter than that. So above 500 words at least and also nothing against chyoa's rules.


Re-summon = 1 bp (Allows summoners to summon you specifically if they have done so in the past.)

Fire magic lv 0 = 1 bp (This will allow you to create tiny fires. Not useful for battle unless creative. You can only pick one from this list: fire, earth, water, and air magic.)

Summoned clothes = 1 bp (This will allow you to bring non-metalic clothes with you when summoned or un-summoned.)

Claws lv 0 = 1 bp (Your nails get slightly harder and sharper. You may pick Claws or Fangs but not both.)

Fangs lv 0 = 1 bp ( Your fangs get slightly harder and sharper. You may pick Claws or Fangs but not both.)

Increase domain size by 1 ft = 1 bp

Earth magic lv 0 = 2 bp (This allows you to move tiny amounts of earth. Not useful for battle unless creative. You can only pick one from this list: fire, earth, water, and air magic.)

Air magic lv 0 = 2 bp (This allows you to move tiny amounts of air. Not useful for battle unless creative. You can only pick one from this list: fire, earth, water, and air magic.)

Water magic lv 0 = 2 bp (This allows you to move tiny amounts of water. Not useful for battle unless creative. You can only pick one from this list: fire, earth, water, and air magic.)

Add tiny room = 2 bp (Allows you to create a tiny room. 1.5x cost to add items. extra costs may be applied.)

Summoned item = 2 bp (Allows you to bring a non metal tool with you.)

Fire magic lv 1 = 5bp (Allows you to create small fires. Can be used in close range combat.)

Claws lv 1 = 5bp (Your nails get harder and sharper.)

Fangs lv 1 = 5bp (Your fangs get harder and sharper.)

Add small room = 5 bp (Allows you to create a small room. 1.5x cost to add items. extra costs may be applied.)

Summoned armor = 5 bp ( You are able to summon metal clothing such as armor.)

Earth magic lv 1 = 10 bp ( This allows you to move small amounts of earth. Can be used in close range combat.)

Air magic lv 1 = 10 bp ( This allows you to move small amounts of air. Can be used in close range combat.)

Water magic lv 1 = 10 bp ( This allows you to move small amounts of water. Can be used in close range combat.)

Claws lv 2 = 10 bp (This makes your claws retractable.)

Fangs lv 2 = 10 bp (This makes your Fangs retractable.)

Summoned weapon = 10 bp ( You are able to bring a metal weapon with you when summoned.)

Fire magic lv 3 = 25 bp ( You gain better control over your fire and can also launch it in a direction.)

Poison lv 0 = 25 bp (You are now poisonous and if you are eaten the creature that ate you will get an upset stomach.)

Venom lv 0 = 25 bp( your claws/fangs are now venomous and will cause irritation and a tiny amount of swelling.)

Add medium room = 25bp (Allows you to create a medium sized room. 1.5x cost to add items. extra costs may be applied.)

Dimension magic lv 0 = 25bp ( Can store a tiny box worth's of stuff.)

Earth magic lv 3 = 50 bp ( You gain control over more materials and can chuck rocks at people via magic.)

Air magic lv 3 = 50 bp (You able to better control air over longer distances.)

Water magic lv 3 = 50 bp ( You are better at controlling water over longer distances.)

Claws lv 3 = 50 bp (Your claws get even harder and sharper.)

Fangs Lv 3 = 50 bp (Your Fangs get even harder and sharper.)

Curse lv 0 = 50bp ( Your claws or fangs deliver a curse. The curse bestows a tiny amount of bad luck over a long period of time.)

Fire magic lv 4 = 50 bp ( Your control and the strength of your flames improves slightly.

Add large room = 50bp (Allows you to create a large room. 1.5x cost to add items. extra costs may be applied.)

poison lv 1 = 75 bp (If you are eaten the creature that ate you will get Diarrhea.)

venom lv 1 = 75 bp (Pain and swelling increases by a tiny amount. Small amounts of Twitching and sweating may occur.)

Earth magic lv 4 = 100 bp (Your range improves.)

Air magic lv 4 = 100 bp (Your control over air within your range improves)

Water magic lv 4 = 100 bp (Your control over water in your range improves.)

Add huge room = 100 bp (Allows you to create a huge room. 1.5x cost to add items. extra costs may be applied.)

dimension magic lv 1 = 100bp (Able to store a small box's worth of stuff.)

Decorative border = 100bp ( Makes the border of your domain look like something of your choice.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)