More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jonathanstranger jonathanstranger

Does she agree to suck her brother’s cock?

Plot Twist: Jenny from our normal world has somehow switched places with this Jenny

Jenny woke up excited on the morning of her 18th birthday. The petite blonde had just last week heard back from Rum Guzzlers, a popular downtown bar specializing in exotic rum, asking if she could come in for an interview as soon as she turned 18.

Jenny stretched her perfect naked body in bed, her huge firm tits rising high up on her chest as she reached her arms up, curled her thin legs and arched her back, groaning pleasantly as she worked a few kinks out of her tired muscles. She had hit the gym pretty hard last night, and was looking forward to a nice hot shower to start the day.

The gorgeous blue eyed teen jumped out of bed and put on her robe before heading to the bathroom.

She showered quickly, eager to get dressed and make sure she arrived early for her interview. Jenny was a senior at her local high school and was just about to start her last semester, so she looked forward to earning a bit of money for college by working at Rum Guzzlers.

She moved the shower head down to her pussy as she thought of all the delicious rum she’d get to sneak drinks of if she got a job at Rum Guzzlers. The warm water soaked and stimulated her hairless teenaged cunt as she started to work her fingers over her clit.

Since she was in a hurry, the gorgeous blonde went back to a familiar fantasy of hers, picturing herself in her cheerleader outfit making out with Tommy Dawson, handsome quarterback of her high school team. In her fantasy she was kissing him with her mouth open and their tongues were touching, and then he was caressing her body. So naughty! She knew it was dirty to have such thoughts, but she allowed herself this naughty fantasy as she excited her body.

Jenny rubbed her clit faster and harder, imagining Tommy sliding his tongue into her mouth, filling her mouth with it, all wet and sticky, calling her a sweet girl, the love of his life. In her fantasy her classmates saw them together and everyone's heart was filled with joy.

The thought pushed her over the edge, and she squealed with her mouth shut, careful to be quiet and not wake the household, as a strong orgasm washed over her. As her breathing slowed down Jenny composed herself, finishing up her shower and sighing happily by the time she pulled back the curtain.

She startled at the sight of her older brother John standing in the bathroom doorway.

“JOHN! Oh my God, what are you doing here?!” the teen said with alarm as she reached for a towel and quickly wrapped it around herself to hide her breasts and smooth pussy from her brother. "You scared the crap out of me!"

“Sorry Sis,” John replied as he stared at his sibling’s incredible body, disappointed that she had just decided to cover up her huge tits, trimmed pussy, and perfectly shaped ass. At least he could still see those gorgeous long legs. “I was hoping, since it’s your 18th birthday and all, that you could suck me off this morning?”

Jenny's eyes popped wide open. "Ewwww, that's so gross! Don't even joke about it!"

Her brother grinned at her. "Haha, funny, Jenny. But seriously, I am dying to feel your mouth all over my cock, so what do you say?"

Jenny's face twisted in disgust. "God, you are being so disgusting! And on my birthday! What's got into you this morning?"

John gave her a very odd look. "What's got into me? You're the one acting weird. Okay, I know that technically the free use laws don't apply to family members. But, come on! You know that me and Dad are going to be using your hot body a LOT now that you're 18! So, how about it? Get over yourself and give your older brother a blow job?"

The gorgeous blonde teen stared at her brother, a look of total shock on her pretty face. What the hell was he talking about?

Does she agree to suck her brother’s cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)