More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShaddragSD ShaddragSD

Link Start!

Playworld

You open your eyes in a bedroom of a modern house you live in this world. It's early in the morning and you at a young age in control of a whole world. The options are limitless.

But first, breakfast. You head downstairs seeing the floor to ceiling glass windows and remember all the times that you have banged girls facing the outside, in full view of the public and neighbours. No complaints came in for you of course.

While you were the server master of this world, you didn't want all the AI addressing you by that. It would break all the fun! So you programmed in a few rules, you could of course edit them at a word but otherwise, they would remain. You set that no one in this world would know who you really were and would treat you as any other normal person.

In here, the male to female ratio was at 2 to 3. Meaning a much more increased world of fuckable people. You weren't into gay males sexually.

The VR systems had access to real world internet and therefore social media and in normality simulations like this world were programed to take profiles of real world people such as celebrities, actors, writers, and people connected to your social media as well.

Under human interactions, you had set your charm to be almost irresistible. Almost. The rare ones were always more interesting to fuck when they came along. You could also just say what you wanted from them and they would have to follow you.

But you didn't want to break the illusion that this world was real, so you added in the condition that even following your word, they would keep their personality and attitude. Most would not notice the compulsion anyway and just think it was what they were thinking but those that noticed it were helpless to stop it anyway.

You began preparing a simple breakfast when a knock at the door sounds. You frown, did you have a maid? Was it someone else?

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)