More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guromancer Guromancer

How do the girls enjoy themselves while Pinky's bottom is displayed in the corner?

Playing video games and streaming!

"Pinky, you're grounded, and I'm unsure if you're getting another spanking." His mother said to him from behind while he sobbed and could only see the corner of the walls blurred in his face. His whole body quaked and he couldn't stop from holding the big red bruises on his bum. His heiny swayed around as he held it and stepped around in place.

"You have your own room with your own toys and for a single night, you were told to occupy yourself in there but you're a bratty spoiled little child who I'm not sure has been spanked enough. Have you been spanked enough?"

"Y- yes mm mommy! I have! I've been spanked enough!" Pinky hated hearing the mock adoration from the girls awwing at him.

"We'll see. You've been exceptionally bratty. And foolish. You not only stayed out here. Despite me telling you not to. You also loudly argued while clearly in the wrong. And these girls were so well behaved!" She continued scold her son. "Tomorrow you will apologize to them!"

He glanced at his his sister and her friends. The girls looked at each other, happy with this revelation, looking forward to hearing him chastise himself for intruding on them.

"Madeleine, you've been very good, so all of his video games are yours now."

"HAH HA HA YES!" "WOOO!" The 6 girls all cheered. This night just kept getting better and better. Not only did they get to see a naughty brat get his just deserts, but they were rewarded for their maturity in front of him. They earned it.

They had all given him smug looks while he was spanked bare bottom, after a daring feud that ended with his mom in total agreement with his rival that he should be spanked, bare bottom, and all because he brought it on himself, loudly bickering until she had but to intervene. Now, he couldn't see their confident and condescending grins and shining eyes, but he could still hear them and feel the pain and exposure of butt pointing towards the rest of the living room.

"You can keep them or give these away to whoever you want. Just make sure Pinky stays in the corner until you decide when his cornertime ends. Send him to bed before all of you are asleep okay." She turned back to Pinky, then smacked his butt lightly. "You don't say a word! You stand there and wait until your sister decides you've thought about your behavior for long enough." She spanked him lightly a second time then walked back upstairs. "Goodnight girls."

After a door shut, it was clear the girls were left to their own devices, which had been recording for some time. They immediately began taunting him.

"Pinky got spanked! Pinky got spanked! He got a bare bottom spanking! That butt right there got spanked all over! We saw your mom spanking you! Haha!"

"And he has a little baby penis!"

"Ha! Baby penis! We all saw you crying and begging because your butt hurt! Hahaha you just kept getting spanked you couldn't do anything! Your butt was slapped everywhere, babydick!"

Pinky could hear more than their taunts, he recognized the clatter of how they went through stuff, which wasn't his anymore. It was awful, but not harrowing like the exposure of his exposed heiny having been slapped red.

"Everyone's going to know you have a tiny dinkywinky between your legs! And your mommy slapped your butt so much it's so red! Hahahhaha It's like a clown's nose but so much funnier! hahahha! Your ant sized weewee and your red butt!"

"This is great!" On and on they teased until they started on his games.

"What shall we play?" They had their own laptops that were set up for their usual routine. The girls all loved streaming and gaming, and each had her own webcam set up and pointed.

"Let's watch a movie first!" Their original intention was a watch along with dozens of other girls having online sleepovers. Of course. The audiences could watch more than the movie and the girls watching it and discussions before and during the film, it had caught all of the interaction with Madeleine's naughty brother.

How late do they stay up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)