More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BathWater BathWater

Where does our story begin for Sam?

Playing Online Video Games

Samantha felt trapped with few escapes from her daily life. She worked a full time job and tried to be the best mother and wife she could. But when could she have time for herself?

Usually that came after her family went to sleep, where she could login and play some video games online. She wasn’t particularly good at them, but she appreciated the opportunity to vent her frustrations out from behind the controller.

She had a generic username (Empty_Space) and hardly ever used her microphone to communicate with others, not wanting to wake her family.

Tonight, however, Sam felt heated. After cooking and cleaning for her family, her husband had decided he wanted to go to bed early, leaving Sam to put their daughter down for bed. It felt like it had become expected of her with little in the way of appreciation.

Once Sam completed her task, she knew she needed to blast off some virtual heads. She joined her favorite online game, and a few moments later, was in her team chat. for socialization, she decided to unmute and talk with her team.

Who did she encounter?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)