More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Playing Along…

After filling my bathtub with my hot cum, the smell of my pussy filled the small bathroom and I secretly wished that one of the girls had to use THIS bathroom soon.

Living with Liza was becoming too much for me to bare and so I thought I might as well play along with them.

I made a point of being loud in the bathroom after I opened the door to the hallway, dressed in only a large towel and I left my hair dripping wet, I purposely slammed the top of my foot against the bottom of the sink and let out a loud scream and a few other choice words to paint a picture for Liza.

Sure enough it worked and after I screamed both of the girls were there in under 20 seconds, hoping around on one foot and loosely holding the towel across my tits, I heard “ TERI are you alright, What happened ?” As both of them were staring at me and my red foot “ DAMN STUPID SINK “ as I kept hoping , Liz immediately dropped down on her knees and held my foot as I balanced myself against the wall.

I could feel Liza’s soft hands on my foot and I was getting turned on again, my pussy felt on fire again and this time Liza looked up eye lever with my hidden pussy, surely she could smell my excited pussy scent and I saw her eyes close and she started sniffing, suddenly realizing what she was doing she snapped herself out of it and quickly stood up telling Michelle to help her get me to the couch where I could put my foot up and let it rest.

Letting the girls mostly carry me to the couch, I had to look at both of them and their soft mostly exposed bodies which just made my pussy actually start to drip.

Once on the couch I thanked them both and said “ Thank you so much girls for helping me, if there is any way that I can repay you just say so and I will do it for you “ as I looked deep into Liza’s eyes and let my eyes drift down her body once again .

It wasn’t soon after I heard Liza tell Michelle that she needed to stay with me and take care of me for the next few days and I was shocked.

Shocked that she would choose to stay with me than with her girl friend, looking very disappointed Michelle took the hint and kissed Liza on the cheek and told her to call her later tonight, Michelle turned to me and wished me a speedy recovery as she hugged me and kissed my cheek before walking out the door.

Looking back at Liza and watching her bend down and kiss my foot sent electric shocks racing throughout my body.

After Liza kissed my foot she stared at me when she said “ let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can do to help you feel better Teri “ as she held up my foot and gingerly kissed it again.

After she went back to her room and closed the door, I immediately drove my hand below the towel and started fingering my self.

Who comes to the other one first ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)