More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hemelwijs hemelwijs

How does The Game start?

Player list and ideas.(public)

This chapter is meant for people to leave comments and suggestions on what to do with our beloved celebrities, as my twisted imagination can only take me so far. Anything is welcome here. Punishments for losing a challenge. Rewards for winning one. Most importantly, new ideas for challenges. If a good idea is offered, I will add it here for people to see, and hopefully, together we can turn this into something interesting. Also, don't hold back on anything, for I don't plan to either.

Additionally, I will post and update a few lists here with the current roster of available celebs, who have won, who have lost, and if applicable, the current vote. Names can and probably will move back and forth between the lists as the story progresses. (hopefully) And it might even be possible that a name gets removed from the main list as she is for one reason or another written out of the story. Sometimes a defeat can have consequences that result in them no longer being able to be eligible to vote again.


List of celebs.

  1. Anna Kendrick
  2. Joey King
  3. Blu Hunt
  4. Sammi Hanratty
  5. Selena Gomez
  6. Gemma Rose Owen
  7. Alexandra Daddario
  8. Angela White
  9. Taylor Swift
  10. Alica Schmidt
  11. Kelly Rohrbach
  12. Victoria Justice
  13. Elizabeth Olsen
  14. Ashley Greene
  15. Kristen Stewart
  16. Camila Giorgi
  17. Dove Cameron
  18. Olivia Rodrigo
  19. Kendall Jenner
  20. Gal Gadot
  21. Brie Larson
  22. Sofia Vergara
  23. Gigi Hadid
  24. Kira Kosarin
  25. Scarlett Johansson
  26. Zoe Colletti
  27. Hailee Steinfeld
  28. Jenna Ortega
  29. Barbara Palvin
  30. Billie Eilish
  31. Katherine McNamara

Losers;

  1. Florence Pugh

Winners;


Current vote; Where to go next?

Christina Hendricks and Hayley Atwell are out of the rotation until a clear winner can be established in their milking challenge. They might show up for smaller parts, but not in main events. For now, at least.


Ideas.

A player is placed in a cubical resembling a toilet, and she is to service cocks with her hands, pussy, ass, and mouth glory hole style.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The actress is strapped into a compromising position with a High striker attraction nearby. A sex toy is pleasuring her, and the intensity and efficiency are regulated by how high the marker can be shot. The final part of the height indicator has a big red area, with a smaller green area inside. If the marker stops in the green, the toy goes into "perfect pleasure and orgasm mode" for a few minutes. If the marker stops in the lower red area, the toy goes into "denial mode", which becomes edging the closer the marker stops to the green zone. If the marker overshoots and stops in the other red zone, the toy goes into "ruined orgasm mode". Should the marker reach the bell at the end, the player can choose a different toy to replace the current one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The players are taken to a set resembling a high school.

The players will be dressed in stereotypical Japanese high school outfits; a slightly too-short skirt, tight white button-down blouse, and knee-high stockings. (You know the look.)

The walls and floors of the set are covered by tentacles straight from a hentai, and the players have to navigate the set in search of the exit. Some of the tentacles are remotely controlled by the staff and maybe a few lucky guests, and they will try to stop the players from escaping. Obviously, if they are caught, the tentacles will ravage them. Each tentacle has different heads that can be used for different purposes. (stripping them, restraining them, showering them in "semen", fucking them.)

The players will be divided into small groups of max 4 or one larger group. The players are free to either cooperate and find the exit, or throw other players under the bus to save themself. The set will have multiple exits, but each exit only allows for a single player to leave. The winners go back to their cells, and the losers stay on the set for a few more hours while the guests use the tentacles to play with them.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A reader named Dissonant Soundtrack was kind enough to lend me his ideas from a story he once ran. Feel free to comment on those and make suggestions on how we can improve them, or if they are just fine as they are.

1) A cum drinking game - The girls had to secretly pick a number representing the loads they would be willing to swallow from a container of cum. The girl who bid highest got that much, and the girl who bid lowest had to drink whatever was left (and was eliminated from the game).

2) A Prisoner's Dilemma - Two girls on opposite sides of a glass shield with a button, with six guys watching. If neither girl hit the button, two guys would come into each of their rooms and ravish them. If one girl hit the controller, the *other* one would be ravished by all six. If both girls hit the button, they'd each get three guys. The girls could talk for a minute, then the glass goes frosted and soundproof, and they'd have another minute to decide. In either case - once the girls chose the glass would go clear again so they'd have to watch the results.

4) The joust - Two girls are on a narrow beam over a group of men. Each of them has been injected with a chemical that makes them highly fertile, and the antidote tailored to them is at the opposite end of the beam, behind the other girl. They either have to shove the other off into the waiting arms of the guys or try to delicately climb around each other at the risk of both falling in. If they do fall in, they're almost guaranteed to get pregnant as a result. (I figured this one could work well when done in a prison setting. It is not unthinkable that one of the guests owns a large chain of private prisons, or has contacts in that area. And the group of men are of course the sex-starved prisoners.)

5) "Deeper, Harder, More." The girl (or girls) get a man to pleasure. When she makes him cum, he gives a thumbs up or a thumbs down to her performance. If he gives her the thumbs up, she chooses if the thumbs down the audience chooses (don't hold a vote each round, just improvise it). "Deeper" means the next guy has a bigger dick, "Harder" means the sex is more vigorous or rougher, and "More" means the next round has an additional man or woman involved.

The idea would be encouraging the girl to give each fuck her all, so it would probably have to be a setting that would give her some flexibility to do it how she wants. So perhaps it's a bedroom set up on a stage, like a play? She could decide how she wanted to approach the guy, taking their cues or trying to get what she wanted.

If she's winning, then this can be the wrong time but not outlandishly so. She's vigorously screwing and winning over her lovers.

Of course, if she loses a couple of rounds and the audience votes "Harder" a couple of times, the scenes might get more aggressive - the guys come in and toss her down and have their way.

If you want to make it competitive, any guy who gives her a thumbs down is put in rotation for the other girl. If she gets a thumbs up when the other doesn't, maybe the winner chooses D, H, or M for the loser?

I was saying best of 5, so if the girl gets three thumbs down before she gets three thumbs up, that would be a loss. You can make it a higher number if you want the scene to run longer, or just say each girl gets X changes and the highest wins, ties broken by the reader vote.

An idea I had for punishment itself would be to make the loser serve as a cocktail waitress at an evening mixer with the members. She's naked but for heels, with her arms tied and a tray attached to her lower torso. She has to take drink orders (without being able to write them down) and bring them back correctly. On the tray itself would be small syringes, which the members could just take and stick her with if she displeased them or just for fun. There could be multiple , some could make her horny, make her tits or ass swell, make her fertile, make her high, whatever you find kinky.


Bookdeamon came up with these ideas.

1) Both women have to choose a tattoo (the size, the motive as well as the place). The only thing they know is the fact that the people will vote for the better choice and the loser get predefined or voted for the tattoo which will be worse.

2) The players have to fight each other wrestling style. The player that cums first, loses.

3) The women are placed in a circle of men and only know there is a challenge about a specific action like who has the most cumshots on her body. But they do not know what the real measurement is, for example, who takes the biggest dick in her ass. So they have to decide for themself what they are willing to do.

4) The same as for point 3 but this time they have to make a show of undressing, masturbation etc. as well as some hot speeches to the people.

5) Each woman has like 10 men in a row and has to bring the men to orgasm. (perhaps there are some rules like nr.1 everything allowed, nr.2 no hands, nr.3 anal, etc.) The first one that finishes the line wins, and the other has to do an extra line.

6) The two players are led into a large auditorium. They are naked and will be wearing blackout contacts, taking away their sight. Spread throughout the room are multiple stations, each manned by one or more people. (Male/female). Each station has a single activity. The players are to navigate the room from where they entered, to the other side. If they bump into a station, they have to complete the activity before being allowed to pass on. The first to reach the other side wins.

  • Make herself cum x times
  • dildo with diameter x in pussy
  • dildo with diameter x in ass
  • dildo with length x and width x in her mouth
  • x minutes on a sybian
  • x Lashes with a whip, paddle cane or the like
  • x drops of hot wax
  • nipple clamps with x weight on it
  • Get a vibrator that is always inside one of her holes for the remainder of the game/event.
  • Get a Ball/Ring/dildo gag for the rest of the event whenever her mouth is empty.

7) The players are each used by one or multiple men using their cocks and toys. The first one that reaches an orgasm loses.

8) The players are -stimulated with a Sybian or fucking machine etc. Their ability to orgasm is tightly controlled by either a of some kind or special sensors that read their physical reactions. The player that begs for an orgasm the first time loses.

9) The player gets an action they have to do that is far beyond their normal limit and they will not do it, even if it makes them win the challenge. To make them do it, they need to be disciplined. This can be orgasm control, spanking, wooden horse, pussy/ass stretching, whips etc. until one gives in and does the action.


Two players are restrained in special devices. One is slightly off the ground, leaning back with her arms behind her and her legs spread open. The other is kneeling on the ground with her face at the perfect height as the first one's pussy. The second one has special dildos in her pussy and ass that can either vibrate strongly or emit shocks. As long as the second player keeps licking the first one's pussy, the dildos vibrate. Should she ever stop for more than a second, the dildos will switch to shocking mode until the licking resumes. Whoever cums the least within a set amount of hours is the winner.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)