More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by norker151 norker151

Go to work? have time for another BJ? or fuck someone?

Play with Wife

"Emma, darling can you get Jim a coffee," David asks his wife. before going back to his newspaper.

"Of course dear" Emma replies, as she finishes smoothing out the table cloth from her daughter's throat fucking. She wanders to the kitchen to fetch the coffee pot and is back before you even finish doing up your pants. She was a lovely woman who had worked hard to keep her figure after two kids. She made her curves she earned like a statement and showed them off as such. Today she was in just a bathrobe. Her long red hair unbrushed and her large breasts swaying free inside the robe.

"Thanks, Emma" you say to her as she pours you a cup of coffee. She smiles at you and then her eyes half-closed as she feels your hand sliding under her robe. Playing across her pussy lips, wet from watching you have your way with her youngest daughter. She almost spills the coffee but puts the pot down and just leans on the table to enjoy your ministrations.

David doesn't look up but merely asks you "Did you catch that game last night?.. a hell of a play, I wish I had put money down"

"Oh?.. do tell" you chuckle but honestly are paying more attention to Emma's small gasps as you finger her pussy. Gently playing over her clit while David droned on about football.

"It was a brilliant pass.... " David continued and you make the appropriate noises, all while the light sounds of your fingers in his wife could be heard squishing away as Emma's eyes started to roll back with the pleasure of it. She almost didn't even notice when you gently pulled her robe open with your free hand to grope her large breasts. She was what the kids called a 'MILF' and seeing her like this was re-energizing your cock as it started to come back to life.

Fuck her? Get a BJ? or just get her off and leave?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)