More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AliHart AliHart

What do I do?

Play it safe, study options

I am about to mash that up arrow, curious to see how high the breast size will actually go on the app, when I realize that anything I do to her will probably happen just as instantly as it did for me, and I'm not ready to deal with that fallout just yet.

Better to focus on myself and get a better handle on the app'a functions before doing something reckless.

I go back to the main screen with the list of names. There doesn't seem to be any way to add people, which is weird. But looking closer I spy little info bubbles next to several buttons.

Tapping one, I am rewarded with at least some information about how the app works and what it can and can't do.

I tap around, reading info bubbles wherever I find them. Getting a little too comfortable with the app, I accidentally bump the age counter on my Mom down to 40 and freeze, waiting for some kind of commotion from downstairs.

When nothing happens, I wonder if nothing really did happen, but decide there's probably just not much of a difference between 40 and 41 so maybe no one noticed...

Yeah, that's probably it.

Tapping the info bubble next to the open-form input field is where things got really interesting.

"Whaa? This can't be real. I can make them believe anything?"

I need to try a small test.

Whose profile am I looking at?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)