More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What does Mike do next?

Play it cool

I coughed as I choked on my drink, causing the girls to giggle.

“I think he likes the idea,” Josie said with a grin of her own.

“Don’t get a poor guy’s hopes up like that,” I said. “It’s mean.”

“Aww, he doesn’t believe us,” Josie said. “What can we do to convince him?”

“I have an idea,” Sabrina said as she pulled her friend in for a slow, sensual kiss.

“You’re nice girls,” I mumbled as they continued kissing each other in front of me. “You always were my favorites.”

“I know it’s cliché,” Sabrina said as she turned back to me, “but I believe the old advice about the best way to get over someone is to get under someone.”

“And if you get under two girls, that makes you get over the girl twice as fast, right?” Josie said.

“Only one way to find out,” I said as I tried to fake the confidence I wasn’t feeling. This was too good to be true. I’d never had a threesome, and both of these girls were hotter than any girl I’d been with before. My ex was hot, but she wasn't this hot.

“You believe us now?” Josie asked as she stepped forward and stood in front of me.

“Still a little skeptical,” I said.

“Maybe I can prove it,” Josie said as she closed her eyes and leaned in. Her lips tasted like cinnamon. Fireball had never tasted so good. “How about now?”

“Getting there,” I said as I turned to see Sabrina already standing next to me.

Once again, her eyes sucked me in and I felt myself leaning forward until my eyes were closed and I was making out with my ex-girlfriend's gorgeous friend. After a heavenly minute, she turned away from me and began kissing Josie again.

“I think you’ve convinced me,” I said.

“Good,” Josie said before kissing me again.

“When are we doing this?”

“After one more shot,” Sabrina said as she began pouring. “Here!”

“What are we drinking to?” I asked.

“,” Josie said with an evil grin.

“A dish best served hot,” I said as I tossed my glass back.

I grabbed each girl by the hand, once again faking my confidence as I guided them to my stairs. On the way we passed a group of people hanging out, and my brother noticed us.

“Alright, Mike! Taking care of unfinished business!” He called after us. The rest of the crowd cheered as we disappeared up the stairs and into my room.

What does Mike do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)