More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ExpandingUniverseGames ExpandingUniverseGames

What does Mike do next?

Take them to his room

Once inside I locked the door behind us. Partially it was for privacy, but the reason I didn't want to admit was my suspicion this was all an elaborate setup for my ex to walk through my door and laugh at me for falling for her mean joke.

"Are we really doing this?" Josie asked Sabrina with a smile as she sat on my bed.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I want to see his dick," Sabrina said as she sat next to her friend.

Both girls looked up at me.

"Is it true?" Josie asked.

"Girls tell each other everything," Sabrina added.

"I'm sure she exaggerated," I told them.

"She said you were so big she needed several hours to recover," Josie said as she bit her lip.

"Yeah, well, I was her first."

"Show us."

"You first," I heard my mouth say. "I've always imagined what the two of you looked like under there."

"Alright," Josie said as she faced her friend. "Now you can see what I was talking about."

She pulled her red halter top over her head to reveal a white bra that looked great against her caramel skin.

"Don't they look bigger?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. You're too big for that bra, Jo."

"See! That's what I've been telling you!"

"Yeah, you've not a C cup anymore," I said.

"How do you know that?" Josie asked.

"Because girls also tell their boyfriends things," Sabrina said.

"It doesn't look comfortable," I pointed out. "But hey, you can take it off."

"You first."

"Fine," I said as I took off my shirt and tossed it aside.

"Your turn, Blondie!" Josie said.

"Happily," Sabrina said as she pulled up her pink T-shirt. As distracting as Josie was overflowing her bra, the blonde's rack bouncing within its large confines took my attention. "Hey, do you know my bra size?"

"Probably depends on the brand," I said. "But at your biggest, you're a G cup."

"Wow, is that a guess?"

"Heard that from you. You love talking about it when you drink," I said with a smirk.

"Alright, drop them drawers," Jo said.

"Don't you want to see me at full mast?" I asked. I figured the chances of them leaving was reduced the more of their clothing was dropped on my floor. "There's an easy way to achieve that."

"Alright, deal!" Sabrina said as she tossed her shirt in the corner by mine. I watched hungrily as she dropped her bra far faster than I'd expect at that size. Her tits were surprisingly perky, yet wonderfully full and shapely. As pretty as her eyes were, I knew I would absolutely lose in a staring contest.

"Damn," I said, vaguely aware I was licking my lips and unsure if it was as a joke or an involuntary reaction. "Josie?"

"You don't need mine to get you hard when those cannons are out."

"Nonsense," I said. "All titty is good titty."

"Fine," Josie said with a smile as she flung her bra across the room and dropped her hands.

"Damn, girl!" I wolf whistled. "What's going on with you? You're stacked!"

"Right?" she asked before looking back at her friend and losing her smile. "Alright, your turn, Mike."

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"Hell yes."

What does Mike do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)