More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What does Elena do?

Play along.

“W-wait, I’m not …” Elena caught herself from finishing that sentence, she could get in trouble if they knew that she was wearing Jay’s outfit without permission. “…ready! I don’t have makeup, hell, I’m not even wearing shoes!”

“We can’t wait any longer. The director is already fuming, and you know how he gets when he is mad. Besides, it’s going to be a short scene, we won’t even film your face.”

The grip on Elena’s arm proved too strong to break free, she instead tried to think on a retort that would let her scurry away without getting in trouble. She pouted, her mind was drawing blanks. Although the idea of being an extra in her favorite saga was enticing, impersonating an actress could land her in some very hot water if she was found out.

Dragged by the other assistant, Elena exited the lot that contained a multitude of dressing rooms stacked next to each other like some sort of high-end motel, and entered the labyrinthine streets that separated the large buildings holding different movie and TV sets that together comprised the gigantic studio complex. Annoyingly, since her free hand was holding her pants, her jacket kept sliding off the more she walked. It was at the very edge of her shoulders when she reached the filming location.

The set was against the backdrop of a green screen, it was adorned by pieces of rubble and a red convertible that was suspended in midair by a mechanical arm. Elena was let go and told to get inside the vehicle. As she did, all the nearby cameras pointed at her, causing the brunette to break into a cold sweat.

“Alright, this is going to be a quick shot. You are going to "drive" the car, it will flip and you’ll be send flying to a mattress hidden in the rubble. I don’t want no yelling and no acrobatics, understood?” the director shouted. Elena meekly nodded. Was she actually going to do this? She expected someone to recognize her (or at least the fact that she wasn’t the double) before the situation escalated, but no one did. Not even Stephany, and she hired her! Were her glasses really that thick? Or was she even more unnoticeable than she thought? Sadly, the later seemed more likely. Elena gulped, there was no way she could gather the nerve to talk back to such a famous director and explain the misunderstanding. She would have to grit her teeth and go through with it.

The car started to move all over the place like a mechanical bull. Elena hung on to the wheel for her dear live as she was taken for a wild ride. Soon enough, the vehicle flipped on itself and, as it did so, a hidden mechanism launched the brunette’s seat and catapulted the unwitting assistant (who shrieked in terror the whole time this happened) into the air. The of the throw was enough to push Elena’s pants right off her feet and make her jacket slid all the way down her waist. The film crew watched in marvel as an almost naked woman sailed thought the air in front of them. The director made a mental note to add this take to the blooper reel.

The brunette landed on the mattress. “Are you okay?” inquired the director.

Elena rubbed her head. She was shaken, but not hurt. “Y-yeah, I’m fine …eek!” Realizing that she was showcasing her most delicate garments and most of her skin to some very advanced cameras, the brunette adjusted her jacket and crossed her legs. “C-can you give me my pants back?”

Another woman, also wearing Jay’s iconic outfit, busted into the set. She looked quite similar to Elena but was a tad taller. “Sorry for the delay but …did you start shooting without me?” It was the actual stunt double! Elena was about to be busted!

What does Elena do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)