More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ldnldn ldnldn

What does Elena do?

Runs away... into a wind tunnel.

Uh oh, now she was in trouble. Since her mind was still blank on excuses, Elena decided that the wisest course of action was to get out of dodge before anyone could actually identify her. She got up, yelled something about having a stomach ache to excuse herself and then sprinted out the set, sacrificing her pants in order to make a quick escape. As she did, the crew got quite an eyeful of the brunette’s pretty legs and interesting choice of panties.

Elena mindlessly ran through the streets of the complex until she was sure that no one was following her. She paused to take a breather. That was closer than she liked. She couldn’t believe that she showed her undies to such a famous film crew. Maybe someday she would look back at the incident and laugh, but for the moment all she wanted to do was hide her face under her sheets for a week. At least no one seemed to recognize her. She really needed to get back to her clothes before she got into any more trouble. That shouldn't be hard, it should be a simple matter of walking down the street …or maybe it was up the street? Left? Unfortunately, she still didn’t know her way around the place. There was a studio map right beside her, but without her glasses it might as well be random scribbles. Without much choice, the brunette started wandering in a direction she felt was the right one.

With one hand tugging her jacket as low as it could go and the other making sure it didn’t slide off, Elena aimlessly walked for a while. People kept giving her funny looks as she passed them. Getting more than a little nervous at the attention, the brunette decided to make her way through the buildings, where she hoped there would be a bit more cover than the open streets. She entered the first door she found, blissfully unaware that the sign above its frame that cautioned against entry.

Wherever she entered, it was dark. The only thing Elena noticed was the cold metal under her feet. A siren suddenly started assaulting her ears and a red emergency light faintly turned on. She could now look more clearly at the room. There were pieces of furniture and high tech gadgets scattered across the floor. Two of the four walls were painted blue; on the opposite wall was a metal grating that concealed some sort of machinery; next to her was a glass panel behind which was a film crew and an angry man that was yelling something she couldn’t quite make out over the siren. Realizing she made a big mistake, Elena tried to run out the door, but she found it locked shut. Without her glasses, she was unable to read the warning that cautioned that the door would bolt shut as a safety measure wherever the wind tunnel was activated.

The giant fan behind the grid spun around. Elena felt a current start to pick up. Not quite realizing what was going on, she desperately searched for another door to open, going so far as to look right next the fan. The wind on her back picked up in intensity and all the objects in front of her were blown to the other end of the room. Elena planted her feet and tried to stand her ground against the current. The gale, however, was proving to be too strong. Her torso was being pushed down, her hair was swinging wildly, her arms were made to stretch in front of her, and with them, her jacket flew off right her body, once more leaving the production assistant in just her underwear.

As quick as it began, the fan stopped. No more than a few seconds had passed, but Elena already never wanted to repeat the experience. She rapidly fixed the mess that her hair had become. Without the siren’s high pitched noise, she could now hear the colorful language that the director was throwing at her for ruining his explosive decompression scene. Out of fear of getting ousted or worse, the brunette hightailed it out of there without even stopping to check the debris for the jacket. The director almost called security to catch her, but his producer convinced otherwise on account on how great that take will look in the “making of” documentary of the movie.

Elena was back under the gentle rays of the sun, only now she was borderline indecent. The brunette started to breathe heavily as she become more self-conscious. She was pretty sure she once had a nightmare like this.

She couldn’t stand around exposed like she was, what if people saw her? What would they think? She needed to get back to her clothes post haste, but … could she do it? The task of navigating her workplace in her underwear was a very daunting prospect. She felt like giving up, there was no way she could make it unseen. What was the point? No, thinking like that would not help her in any way. If Elena the assistant couldn’t fathom a way out of her predicament, maybe it was time to call Elena the secret agent. Yeah, if Jay Matlen could infiltrate her way into the Kremlin, she could just as easily find a way back to her clothes.

With new found bravery, Elena decided that her best bet was to stick to her plan of moving through the buildings, only this time she would peek inside before opening any doors to make sure the coast was clear.

After four different attempts, this never proved to be the case. Elena briefly thought about changing her strategy when she spotted a cleaning crew coming in her direction. While Jay might be able to fight ninjas in her lingerie, Elena couldn’t even stomach getting seen. In a moment of panic, she just rushed headlong into another door.

To Elena’s fortune, she entered an uninhabited storage room, where all kinds of used props lined up a multitude of tall shelves. To her misfortune, she came running too fast and didn’t notice the crystal grapes on the floor. She slipped on them and fell bum first into a neighboring barrel. The cleaning crew, meanwhile, merrily passed by the door none the wiser to her presence. Realizing that the danger of being spotted had past, the brunette chuckled at herself. She managed to avoid detection, but what a clumsy spy she turned out to be, darting away and falling into a barrel full of …scorpions?!

Her mind went into overdrive, the barrel was filled to the brim with the poisonous arthropods. It was a miracle that they hadn’t stung her yet! She tried to frantically lift herself out of the wooden container, but only succeeded in making it fall to the side, along with her. On the floor, the wannabe “agent” tried to desperately crawl away, but she felt her panties being tugged back. Believing them caught in the pincers of those six-legged monstrosities, Elena slipped out of them and scurried away into the other side of the room. Why did it have to be scorpions? If there was something she feared more than being caught naked, it was scorpions …and wasps …and public speaking too, for that matter.

The almost naked brunette patted her cheeky bottom and the bush between her legs to search for any pointy-tailed intruders. Why in God’s name did the studio have a barrel of live scorpions hidden in the …storage room. Elena looked back and, with some difficulty, managed to discern that they were in fact props, her panties had gotten caught in a nail that stuck out of the barrel. She cursed her lack of glasses, at this point she regretted taking them off more than stealing the costume. Why didn’t Jay ever made this kind of mistakes in the movies? Before Elena could step back to retrieve her underwear, two tall waitresses wearing elegant black uniforms entered the room dragging along a big trolley cart that had an assortment of snacks and was covered by a long cloth that almost touched the floor.

“Are you sure it’s okay to take plates from here? Aren’t these rubber?”

“Don’t worry, I do it all the time. No one ever notices.”

The two waitresses left the cart at the door and moved to inspect the closet next to the downed barrel. They were oblivious to Elena’s presence, who quickly crouched behind a cabinet. Hiding until they left would be trivial, but the brunette had a better idea. A very secret agent sort of idea.

What is Elena's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)