More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlidingInSilk SlidingInSilk

Play a little or continue exploring?

Play a Little

She lay on the bed and imagined what the model had looked like. She imagined him tall with broad shoulders and a strong chin rising above her on the bed. As she began her fantasy, she pulled her skirts up and slid a finger between her thighs. She dipped into the slippery wetness of her cunt and brushed her clit slowly.

She stuck out a tentative tongue and tasted the wooden cock. The wood was warm from her grip and her imagining lent a quality of reality to the feel beneath her tongue. Her finger readied her pussy for her new toy as she slid it down her stomach and between her thighs. She imagined she felt it throbbing and squirming toward her aching hole. She rubbed it over her clit shivering from the shockwave it sent through her body. Then, she pushed it slowly into her quivering cunt. She felt her walls stretching out tightly as she pushed. She moaned loudly feeling as if she might split in two as she worked the cock in deeper. She rubbed her clit with her other hand making her pussy quiver with excitement and accept the rest of the toy.

Isabo had broke out in a sweat from the intense feelings in her twat and was pulling at the lacings of her bodice when she felt the strange sensation again. A line of fire being drawn up her leg. She moaned closing her eyes even though the sensation frightened her. Her body was quivering with so much need and her pussy clamped down around the wooden cock as the sensation moved upward. She felt a sucking sensation on her clit and she screamed, her mind torn between the thought that no one was in the room with her and the fact that it felt incredible. When she felt the wooden cock begin to piston in and out of her wet pussy she lost all rational thought and let herself succumb to the wonderful sensations. Her cunt had never been so full or so thoroughly ravaged. And soon between the liquid fire that played with her clit and the toy's inhumanly rapid fucking she was arching her spine and cumming. As the scream died from her lips she felt her dress being slipped from her body and her fear was again renewed. 

Isabo tried to scoot away from whatever was touching her, but she found she was held firm. She opened her mouth to scream again and found herself being kissed. He body responded once more to this invader and she cursed her wantonness.

"Please." she moaned softly in the moment her lips were free. She thought she heard the whisper of a reply and looked around the room. A standing mirror was being moved by ghostly hands to stand at the foot of the bed. She could see herself laid out in it. Her cunt lips swollen and her body flushed with passion. Her previously coifed hair lay in tangled damp red ringlets about her face and her lips looked bruised. But what drew her attention was the wooden cock that was buried in her pussy. 

Even as she watched she became aware of it growing and moving in her. The sensation began again as she stared into the mirror with a horrified gaze. God help her but it felt fantastic as it twisted and turned unaided within her walls rubbing the exact spots that brought her thighs to trembling, and her breath in short pants. She felt her nipples harden as something or someone pulled and sucked them. Once more she gave herself over, this time having multiple little orgasms building into one giant one. Her pussy walls contracting hard on the toy as it ravaged her. She felt the weight of another on top of her as she regained her breath and looked down at the mirror. What she saw there made her scream with terror and faint. A man's hips, at the least the front half of them, were now attached to the wooden cock and seemed to be very much alive.

Next morning or Round two?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)