More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 49 by Lalelilo69 Lalelilo69

"Sweet."

Play Time

But first, I should summon Calista. I told Ignis I would so we could play.

John summoned Calista. A drop of pure blue mana appeared slightly above eye level and fell to the floor. It splashed back up with an impossible volume, filling out the form of Calista’s body. Her brown eyes stared intently into his as she awaited his orders. Seconds passed by and she started to smile at his momentary inability to form words.

“I need you to heal my burns and create a protected space,” he managed after a few more seconds of gazing into her eyes.

“As you wish, Master Newman,” was her quick response.

Her blue aura burst to life around her just as John’s did, and she reached out to heal him. She murmured in a language he didn’t recognize and his health points started to tick up much faster than usual. Ignis yawned and laid down as her master received medical attention. There was an audible shriek somewhere in the building followed by the thumping footsteps of someone running barefoot down a hall. John’s health points hit full and his room took on a blue tinge as the footsteps seemed to get louder and then stop abruptly.

Huh, sounds like someone was about to run past my door.

He shrugged it off and cast fireball.

“Calista, you may return to the temple if you like, but I will need your healing again in a moment,” John said as he tossed the fireball at Ignis.

“I will stay here, Master Newman,” she said as she sat on the edge of his bed.

Ignis leapt to her paws, snapping the fireball in between her mighty jaws. She yipped in excitement, her head cocked to one side awaiting the next fireball.


Layla shrieked, unable to contain her joy at feeling John’s aura again.

Finally! Yes! Yesyesyes! He’s back!

She started to run towards his aura, her bare feet thumping against the hardwood floors of the hall.

I don’t know where you’ve been hiding, John, but I’m coming for you, and soon you’ll be cumming for me.

She stifled a giggle at that thought, then stopped running with the jarring and sudden realization that his aura was gone again, quick as it had come back.

“NO,” she screamed.


Calista watched with studious attention from the couch as John and Ignis ran around the dorm’s living room, having figured that his bedroom was too small. John had activated parkour to do cartwheels and handsprings as he jumped from table to chair to the back of the couch to the table again to a different chair and so on, all while throwing fireballs and waves of fire behind him and to his side for Ignis to dodge and catch.

Ignis pounced from one side of the living room to the other and back again as John circled her, having grown too large to do much more than that. She yipped and growled as more and more waves of fire were cast in her direction, hopping above and diving below them as her jaws snapped shut around a fireball, the red flames exploding outwards from inside her blue flames.

The walls acquired a new scorch mark as Ignis used her fiery breath to blow up a fireball her head couldn’t reach. John twisted and spun midair as the flames nearly hit him, unfazed as he threw more fireballs.


Slytha stood before a raging bonfire and chanted the ancient song of her people. The flames grew higher as her scaled brethren began to dance in circles around the fire. As she recited a line of the verse, a choir of her people would repeat it. Her voice grew in volume and the flames burned hotter. She recited the chorus, her voice low in both pitch and volume, the flames suddenly a brilliant purple, and her fellow lizardmen bowed down to the entity within. The next verse began and the flames grew ever higher, now back to the red orange, as the dancers buried themselves half in the burning sands. Slytha chanted the chorus again, the flames a sickly green, as the dancers stood still and the choir sung an eerie harmony. She sang the final verse with a burning passion as the flames reached an unbearable heat and a height that seemed to burn the stars. The dancers started to gyrate in their personal sand dunes, causing a hypnotic rippling effect as the choir sung a complex countermelody. The dancers leapt out of their sand dunes with a majestically coordinated spray of sand that melted to glass beads as they were exposed to radiant heat from the now blue bonfire, falling with a dissonant clinking sound as the ritual ended and the choir reached a final crescendo and the fire died suddenly with Slytha’s final chanted words.

“SHIHAI EKKAI SSSRAKKA TEKOU KENKAKAE”

The desert rang with a ferocious roar.


John sat with his back against the couch, Calista laying in it and lazily playing with his hair as she murmured her healing spells. Ignis lay to his left as he idly scratched behind her ears and tapped through his skill level up notifications. He had spent sixteen hours intermittently running around the room tossing fireballs and sitting to catch his breath as he continued to toss fireballs. In between fireballs he had sliced the air with arcs of flames as harmless obstacles. He had hoped to level his main offensive skills while having fun with Ignis and, judging by the amount of notifications he had received as well as the sheer volume of Ignis’ purring, he had succeeded on both fronts.

Flames level 10 (max): -1 mana, 50 dmg per second

Fireball level 10 (max): -1 mana, 200 dmg

I wonder how much stronger these spells would have gotten if there wasn’t a level cap, the last notification ding I got was well over two hours ago. Speaking of time, I should get back to my apartment and sleep, I have classes tomorrow.

“Calista, please end the barrier.”

“As you wish, Master Newman.”

John gave Ignis one last pat before casting dismiss summon so she wouldn’t burn his furniture just as the blue tinge on the world dissipated. He glanced over to the clock on the wall, expecting the two hours to have passed according to his earlier calculation of time dilation, only to make a double take after seeing that only one hour had passed. Calista let a small smile appear on her face in John’s peripheral vision.

It makes sense that she would have better time dilation capabilities than I do; our skillsets are vastly different, but I didn’t expect it to be double. I need to grind my dungeon skill. Tomorrow though, I need my stami-

His thoughts were interrupted by a feverish knocking at his door.


holyfuckingshitthereitisagainyyyeeEEsss

Layla’s thoughts ran so quickly across her mind they melded into one word as she finally built up the courage to knock on the door she had singled out to be John’s. The other occupants of the building had come home as she waited for his aura to reappear, so this dorm was the only option, but she didn’t want to jump to any conclusions. Now she had the final proof she needed.

Maybe he’s practicing aura masking magic, that’s a rare skill, and he must be strong, even mages with high aura masking proficiency can’t hide from me, ohh he must be so strooong

She had managed to make herself wet with desire just thinking about him (again), right after knocking what she felt might have been a bit too rapidly. She bit her lip to suppress a moan as she felt his presence come closer.

He opened the door and she nearly whimpered.

He’s even stronger than before, the fire inside him is more intense; it’s only been a little over two hours, how the hell-

“May I help you?” He was talking to her.

“Eep,” she answered eloquently.

“Are you okay?” He raised his eyebrow at her.

She cleared her throat.

“Y-yes, yeah, yep, totally fine, you’re sooo fine, I mean, I’m okay, you’re more than okay I mean look at you, hahaha, I mean,” she took a deep breath as she felt her face flush red, “hi.”

“Hi,” he answered, nearly causing her to swoon.

Then she saw someone peeking over John’s shoulder. Her. That bitch that had held his hand. The one that was making him happy. The one that was making sure he didn’t need anyone else. That WHORE. Something small snapped inside her, and her left eye twitched.

“May I come in?”

“Um, sorry, but I was about to head to bed. It’s pretty late, you know.”

Her heart sank. He didn’t want her. He had someone already.

“Oh,” was all she could muster as she slowly turned away and started to walk to her own dorm.

If he won’t recognize me as his soulmate, I’ll just have to get rid of any other candidates


John stared at the girl he was now absolutely certain was interested in him.

She’s cute. Why’d I turn her away? She looked so sad. But what was with the stuttering? Was she like that before? I wasn’t really paying attention. Fuck. That’s no way to treat a potential partner.

“Master Newman, while you may have said so to turn away that young lady, it’s actually getting late,” Calista interrupted his thoughts.

He smiled at her.

“You’re right. Would you like to join me?”

Calista smiled back, nodding enthusiastically. John followed her to bed, both of them undressing as they walked. She turned to face him as she reached the edge of the mattress. He leaned forward and kissed her gently, their lips brushing against each other lightly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, pressing her body against his and deepening their kiss. He groaned as he felt her skin against his, his flaccid member quickly hardening.

Calista felt John harden against her and pulled away from the kiss, smiling at him as she fell back onto the bed. She pulled him with her, and they continued their liplocked embrace, his hands wandering over her skin. He reached down to her pussy lips and started to rub up and down slowly. She moaned into his mouth as she felt his touch. Her wetness stuck to his finger as he rubbed her clit. She moaned louder, pulling away from the kiss to look longingly into his eyes.

“Please, Master, give it to me,” she pleaded.

John thrust into her with his hard dick, earning a pleased gasp and a throaty moan. Calista looked at him with half lidded eyes as she voiced her appreciation of his every motion. He thrusted quick and hard, pulling his length halfway out of her depths before slamming back into her with as much as he could muster. She arched her back as a small orgasm rocked through her body, her eyes shut tight and her mouth forming a silent “O”.

John leaned forward and started to suckle on one of her nipples, earning a pleased squeal and a larger orgasm from Calista. She shuddered as he continued to pound her pussy, a third orgasm not far behind. He reached down with one of his hands and started to play with her clit, rubbing circles around it. Her ecstatic cries were accompanied by her pussy gripping his dick even tighter, milking him for his every last drop of cum. He continued to rub her clit and thrust hard and fast, feeling his own release drawing near.

“I’m cumming,” he warned.

She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, causing him to groan into their embrace as he shot his load deep inside her. They both shared a cuddling afterglow before laying down to sleep.

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

Sleep Cycle set for 8 hours

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)