More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonymousimmortal anonymousimmortal

What does Max want to hear about?

Plans for the future

"Madam President, what I think would most benefit my readers would be to find out what exactly you have planned for us. Of course, we all know your unique campaign promises, but more detail maybe, of how you're going to make sure that every citizen is sexually satisfied? I mean, even you can't handle every guy in the country."
As he said that, Max rose from his seat. At some point he'd opened his fly, and his dick was poking out. He went around the desk, and put his notebook on it, scribbling barely legible notes as she spoke while he bent her over the desk to get deep into her holes.

"All right, a political interview it is. First of all, you need to know what beliefs I base my platform on. It has held true for a millenium, so I have no reason to doubt it. Women and men are not created equal. Men are generalists, quite good at a lot of tasks, while women are specialists, made for one single task, and excelling at it, even if society for my entire lifetime has tried to eradicate that. Women are built for sex. It is very obvious when you think of it. We can have more orgasms in a row than men can, and every woman has more places to put a cock than there are dicks on a man. God, or whoever designed humanity, obviously intended women to be fucktoys, and men to take care of society, while having their desires taken care of by women. This is the natural order of things, and if humanity were to follow it, it would make everyone happier. However, we have for a long, long time curbed these instincts, made women feel bad to act on their desires. With a few exceptions, we as a species is terribly sexually repressed. I intend to use my power to change that. My end goal is for me to retire, spend my life in one of my mansions, and getting fucked silly as much as I can. But we are not there yet.

I have a series of laws that I want pushed through Parliament as quickly as possible. My hope is that these things, which to me are just common sense, if enforced for a while will override the social programming that has been done to society for so long, and allow us to again act naturally.

First of all, I want to change the definition of . Women are meant to be fucked by men, so a man or several a woman isn't possible. Laws need to reflect that. Of course, there will still be laws against hurting or damaging women, just not for the sexual part of it. As part of this, I will also make it illegal for a woman to try to resist sex. We are currently working on the wording of the legislation, andn figure it might be a good idea to allow women to protect one of their three fuckholes at a time. For example, in a political debate, I could keep my throat off-limits, though I would of course allow anyone full access to my pussy or ass. Someone wanting to get knocked up by a specific individual might keep her pussy safeguarded from all but that person, but then have her throat and ass open.

I also want to institute a... dress code is the wrong word, but guidelines for how women dress to be accessible for men. It will say that no hole can be covered by more than one layer of cloth, and all fuckholes must be easily accessible, meaning one simple hand gesture should get clothes out of the way for penetration. So for example, a woman could wear lingerie, as long as she had nothing on over, with the panties being easily pulled to the side. Or she could wear a skirt with nothing on underneath, which could be easily lifted. But nothing that requires fiddly work with both hands, that's just going to get in the way. This of course requires us to revoke all previous laws about public indecency, but such laws were a part of the problem, so I'm just happy to see them go. Fucking prudes! Whoever thought it so bad to see people fucking on a street corner? If you don't like it, look somewhere else!

Of course, with new laws prohibiting women from denying men sex, we'll also need new punishments to deter those that would break said laws. I think the best would be to strip them and put them in a pillory, immobilized and thereby to comply. Hopefully they will come to understand their lives' purpose. And the pillories not in use should of course be made available for other women to put themselves in, though without the locks forcing them to stay there for a sentence.

And of course I want to remove any obstacles that are in the way of healthy sex life now. Contraceptive pills should be free for any woman who wants them, paid by tax money. should be legal, as long as nobody's underage. Being someone's sister or daughter is no reason to deny them sex! The school curriculum should be reworked, preparing female students on how best to please men, as they'll no longer need other careers.

A woman's home should not be locked while she is in there, as anyone should have access to her orifices. I think some kind of sign in front of the house, or on the apartment door, with a naked picture of the woman in question should be put up. Overall, I have quite a lot of things to do to restructure our far too puritan society the way I (and anyone voting for me) thinks best.

What is your vision of this dream society?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)