More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

Planning

Samantha and her twin sister Annabella laughed over lunch, making plans for their up-coming camping trip. “So who all is coming again?” Annabella asks. “Well me of course, and Jon, and his two friends Charles and Franklin, you and Ryan.” Samantha replies.” “God DAMN, I wish I was as lucky as you - you’re bringing three good looking, HUGE DICKED black guys, and I have Ryan.” Annabella says. Her thoughts turn to her boyfriend - decent looking, athletic, dark brown hair, blue eyes, a fair sized dick for a white guy . . . Who can’t fuck for more than 5 minutes. She sighs, loving him but wanting more, missing being fucked like the slut she is.

Samantha, seeing her sister lost in thought and correctly guessing what’s on her mind, says “Say, I have an idea - I’m sure at some point you can sneak away with Jon or Charles or Franklin while the rest of us distract Ryan. You know, so you could have some ‘private time’ with one if them. IF you wanted.” Annabella smiles at her sister, and responds, “Oh, that would be great! But . . . Well, that’s not really what I want.” Samantha looks at her quizzically and Annabella quickly says “Oh, don’t get me wrong, it is EXACTLY what I want, especially Jon!” The two laugh and she continues. “It’s just that . . . Well, I love Ryan, and I think he might be proposing to me pretty soon. I mean we’ve been dating for a few years now, and I can kinda tell he’s up to something. I don’t want to cheat on him, but he can’t satisfy me. I just don’t know what to do!” Annabella tells her sister, almost in tears.

Samantha holds her hand, and says “I know, it was the same for me and Eric at first. I am VERY lucky he enjoys me fucking around on him.” Samantha suddenly smiles, and tells Annabella “Hey! I have an idea! Ooh, this is GOOOOD!” She explains how the two twins can play a little prank on Ryan during the camping trip, one that might see if he is open to sharing Annabella. After laying out their plan, the sisters get more and more excited, and agree to put it into action.

Ryan is nervous, looking at the engagement ring numerous times before putting it away. “God I hope she says ‘yes,’” he thinks as he packs up for the camping trip.

“OK baby, we’re all ready to go!” Samantha yells to Eric. He looks at her and smiles, then kisses her. “I love you,” he says, “But it was NOT easy to set up the cameras in the tents!” She laughs and kisses him, and says “I know. Thank you, sweetie.” “OK, enjoy your camping trip!” he tells her, and as she walks out the door she says, “Oh, don’t worry - I definitely will.” Her bright green eyes flash a smile at him, and as she walks out the door Samantha adds, “Enjoy watching.” She closes the door and her husband says, “Don’t worry, I will,” with a big smile on his face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)