More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

On the Way

“So, which one of you studs wants to fuck my sister?” Samantha asks the car full if guys. Everyone laughs, and she explains her and Annabella’s plans. The men all happily agree, each one excited at the idea of getting to fuck both twins. Samantha “rewards” each one with a fantastic blowjob during the drive to the campground.

“I love you,” Ryan says to Annabella as they drive to the camp ground. She smiles at him and grabs his hand, replying “I love you too, babe.” Thinking quickly, she then says, “So, you love me, huh? Well how MUCH do you love me?” Ryan looks at her and responds, “More than you know,” thinking of the engagement ring tucked away in his bags. Annabella seizes the opportunity, and asks him, “Oh yeah? What if I cheated on you? Would you still love me then?” Ryan, not expecting this at all, thinks for a bit and then says, “I guess I would. I mean, I would be hurt at the betrayal of it, but yeah, I would forgive you.” Annabella follows up, asking, “Oh, well what if I cheated and I wasn’t ‘betraying’ you? What if I wanted your permission to fuck someone else and you gave it? Would you still love me knowing I was fucking other people?” Ryan thinks about this for a few minutes, and then replies, “Bell, what the FUCK are you talking about? Like swapping or some shit?” She smiles at him, still holding his hand in hers, and says “Let me tell you about Sam and Eric. . .”

“Are you fucking SERIOUS?!” Ryan asks Annabella. After telling him she was, indeed, serious he goes over it all in his head, and then confirms it all with his girlfriend. “So, Eric has a small dick, and he turned Samantha on to liking black guys with big dicks, and so now she fucks other guys and he watches her do it?” he asks. “Yup,” Annabella replies. “But they still love each other?” “Yup,” Annabella says again. “Haven’t you ever noticed the anklet she wears?” she asks him. “Well, yeah, it’s nice. I was thinking of getting one for you, actually.” Ryan says, and Annabella bursts out laughing. “What’s so funny? It looks nice on her.” Ryan says, confused. “THAT is a very SPECIAL anklet,” Annabella explains to him. “The charm is a black spade with the letters ‘BBC’ engraved on it. It stands for ‘Big Black Cock,’ and lets the entire world know that even though she’s married, she only wants to fuck black guys with big dicks. Eric gave it to her on their wedding night, just before she fucked five black guys right in front of him.” “Shut the fuck up!” Ryan says, disbelievingly. He looks at her and she nods at him and he says, “No shit. Really? Holy fuck . . .” “But back to us,” Annabella says, directing him back to their relationship, “What if I wanted that? What if I wanted to have sex with a big dicked black guy while you watched - would you still love me?” Ryan thinks for several minutes before answering - “Well, jeez. Fuck, ‘Bell, I dunno. I mean, it’s all kind of a lot to take in . . .” She kisses him and they drive to the campsite in silence.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)