More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by myth myth

What happens next?

Planning a party for our nephew.

Night had befallen Manila and the house was getting ready for bed. Sam entered his bedroom to see his wife just getting off the phone.

"Mahal!" His wife exclaimed. "It is almost Jeffrey's birthday. With his mom not around would it be okay for us to throw him a birthday party?"

Jeffrey is Darna's 3yo Nephew or at least that is how she refers to him. Really he is her cousin. His mother is also Darna's cousin. She is a single mom who has to work overseas to afford taking care of young Jeffrey.

Sam nods his approval. Darna smiles and wraps her arms around Sam.

"Just one more thing, I am going to need help planning and you know how creative Althea is, do you mind if she stays with us to help me plan"

Althea is Andrea's youngest sister. It has been a few years since Sam had last seen her. "How will she get here?" Sam asks "Manila is far and I don't want her traveling alone"

Darna smiles "I thought of that, Ben can take her and if it is okay he can stay with us too. I know that would make Andrea happy. You now how much she has missed her boyfriend this pass month."

Sam always like Ben. He was a bit younger than Andrea, he is tall and dark. But he isn't handsome. Really Andrea could do a lot better. But he is a good guy. Sam nods again "okay" they can say.

Darna squeals with delight before pulling Sam into a passionate kiss.

Sam sensing where this is going lifts Darna onto the bed and begins removing her pants and underwear. Darna glares up at him with lust in her eyes. They don't have sex much these days so Sam have to take what he can get. The pants and underwear come off with ease and Darna spread her legs revealing that dark slit that Sam has spent so much time worshipping. There is something about Filipina pussy that drives same wild in a way that no other can and Darna is no exception to that rule.

Sam drops his shorts and begins lining up his dick before slowly slipping it into his wife.

"I want you weight on my top" Darna says. Sam takes his queue and gets on top of Darna and begins thrusting fast into her and she wraps her arms and legs around his body. Moans fill the room.

"Cum inside me!" Darna says. Darna loves one thing above all when it comes to sex and that is being filled and that is something Sam was always happy to oblige. He begins thrusting with all his might deep into Darnas pussy. "You are so deep!" Darna shouts as she hits her orgasm. Sam begins to feel his own approach as his heavy balls slap against his wife's ass. It isn't long before the cum rockets up his balls and deep into Darna's waiting womb as it has done so many times before.

Sam collapse on his wife as his dick continues to throb inside of her. There was a time they had sex multiple times a day. But those days are gone. Ever since his wife found out she was infertile the are now lucky to have sex once a month. Though Sam would never admit it, things are getting hard for him recently. Especially with Andrea roaming the halls. Perhaps with Andrea's boyfriend and sister coming to town he will be able to avoid the distraction. Once the throbbing of his dick stopped Sam slowly withdrew his dick from his wife's hot pussy much to her dissatisfaction. He then rolled to his side of his bed before cuddling once more with his wife.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)