More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoctorPootis DoctorPootis

What will you wish?

Plan on your uni

You think about your university. So many young and very likely virgin girls were there for you to fuck, from the cute ones that actually always liked you, but didn't ever dare to admit it because of peer pressure, to those stupid cheerleaders and other girls everyone wanted even though they were massive bitches to nearly anyone. Of course, if they somehow didn't satisfy you, the many female teachers would. The teachers were mostly MILFS, but there were quite a few young teachers or somewhat matured teachers that didn't have children. But before you make them your sluts, you need to see if you can humiliate those typical soccer jocks and rich snobby kids before you show up as the most desirable man for everyone.

"Fatima? If your magic can increase how sexy people look, can it decrease attractiveness as well?"

"Yes, of course, Master! That is still a wish that has to do with sex and sexuality, is it not?"

You think for a moment. Of course, you could wish for literally every single legal woman in the school to cater to your needs and make them think it is completely normal, right in front of their boyfriends or husbands to make it even more fun for you. On the other side, you could also wish for everyone legal to have sex tonight, and have every woman suddenly see their lover transform into fat, bald men with dicks the size of the tiniest pinky finger on the planet. Then they'd turn to you in desperation for pleasure because you're literally the only attractive man left.

"Oh, you're thinking of plans on bullies? I like that idea, Master! I'm ready to grant your wish!"

What's the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)