More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DoctorPootis DoctorPootis

What's the plan?

Plan B

(sorry for not updating for a while. Something happened to my computer and although I'm pretty sure I could update it with my phone, I don't like writing long texts with it)

You grin and tell her the plan of making you the only attractive guy left for these girls. You tell her you wished everybody had sex tonight, and wished you could watch at least one of the couples and quite literally watch the magic happen. She channels her magic and says she's placed a hidden camera in the room of the girl you think is the hottest. You grin and give her a thumbs-up. The girl in question was Eve, a girl who every guy wanted to fuck. It was no wonder: with bouncy E cup tits and an ass that could rival space stations, plowing her was something everyone wanted to do. You bet even teachers fantasized about fucking her. She's in a relationship with a guy simply named John. Simple generic name aside, you had to admit he had a great figure, which was probably the only reason Eve hung out with him other than him being pretty damn rich. But one day, you actually heard something rather interesting from her.

"Honestly, if he wasn't so attractive, I wouldn't hang out with him, even with his money." She had told her friends. You grin to yourself again and start up your computer. Fatima lets you watch her special camera only you have access to. The room is currently empty, but you can't wait 'till she gets there. And you're already horny.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)