More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Manbear Manbear

People, Places or Events?

Places

Main Building -(No name yet) Grey stone front with ivy, marble steps leading to high-ceilinged foyer. To the right are some conference rooms and Ms. Naylor's office. To the left are classrooms. Man's bathroom near the foyer. The library takes up half of the second and third floors.

Cottages (at least 5) Two level craftsman style with living area downstairs and two bedrooms and a bath on second level. Residences for senior teachers and also male teachers.

Mrs. Sommersby-Walters (#2)

Ms. Considine and Ms. McKay (#3)

Mr. Carter and Mr. Watts (#4)

Mr. Sharp (#5)

Mellon building - 2nd year student dormitory on 2nd and 3rd floors. Dean of Student's office (and bedroom suite) on first floor. Ms. Naylor apartment adjacent to Dean of Students suite.

Unnamed building next to Mellon building - garage in basement, classrooms on first floor connected by small glassed-in walkway to Mellon building. This also includes a dining hall and kitchen at one end.

Roscoe-Williams Arts Pavilion - Theater, music and art classrooms. Music rooms 1st floor, big room for band chorus and orchestra, also small soundproof practice rooms. Two with pianos (see title picture for inspiration) Upstairs (South side) large open art rooms with plate-glass windows.

Burnside building - where female teachers with less seniority room (at least, Monica Fulton, Alice and Christina). Possibly also dormitories for 1st year students.

Ruth Hornsby sports complex - Gymnasium, pool. Locker rooms, training rooms and an office for Mr. Watts. This is adjacent to a soccer field, a softball field and batting cages.

Grassy Quad near center of campus. (students sunbathing in bikinis)

Small garden overlooked by walkway between Mellon and yet to be named building.

Lake on South side of Campus.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)