More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What's next?

Places

You find beautiful paintings and descriptions of many cities and places.

Eldau


Roads towards: Moongate, The Academy

Eldau is a well-fortified city at the coast and seat of the Queen. Its architecture is elegant, slender and dominated by beige. Since it oversees the Bay of Eldau, it harbors a small fleet of mostly fishing boats, but some trade and war ships as well. Its natives are the wood-elves.

The Academy


Roads towards: Eldau, Leywin

The Academy is a place of learning deep in the Echowald Forest. Constantly in the shadow of the huge trees around it, its gothic-like architecture includes the many little rivers in building concepts, leading to a unique merger of nature and architecture. It is governed by the Convocation, and most young noblewomen come here for their education. The warm, yellow lights indicate buildings and homes of the night-elves that live here, while ghastly, blue lights in the distance should not be approached - unless one wishes to fall victims to the nymphs of the swamps who lure in their more civilized sisters and make them their lust slaves.

Leywin


Roads towards: The Academy, Curunir, Sidhara

Leywin is similar to Eldau in style and also populated by Wood Elves, but it's located at the foot of the mountains. Many waterfalls decorate the city, and the city has an odd effect on its visitors - they become sleepy, content and serene and never want to leave.

Sidhara


Roads towards: Curunir, Leywin

A very small castle in the mountains, populated by Wood Elves. Nearby, beautiful gemstones and metals can be found.

Curunir


Roads towards: Leywin, Kashkir, Frostfall, Sidhara

A very proud castle of marble and stone. It guards the western end of the frost pass, and its Woodelf inhabitants are paler than their western sisters.

Kashkir


Roads towards: Curunir, Moongate

Kashkir, the only city of the Sand Elves, is rich in gardens, parks, colorful fabrics and pompous, ornate architecture.

Frostfall


Roads towards: Curunir, Tirganach, Snowspire

An impenetrable fortress, partially inside the mountain, Frostfall is an important stop for everyone who travels the frost pass. Its Iceelf population is small.

Snowspire


Roads towards: Frostfall, Coldharbor

The only major castle of the High Elves, Snowspire rules over the countless iron and gem mines in the area.

Coldharbor


Roads towards: Snowspire

The northern end of the frost pass, Coldharbor is a frosty port city. Most ice elves here are especially pale, and red hair is the norm.

Tirganach


Roads towards: Frostfall

Secluded in the mountains, Tirganach is a proud fortress, home to many pale and silver-haired Ice Elves.

Moongate


Roads towards: Eldau, Kashkir, Sagliains

Moongate guards the Northern entrance of the Dragon Pass. Its architecture is dominated by stone stairs and walkways and golden and red pagodas. Despite its position deep inland, it has a small harbor at the Bay of Eldau, and its ships are considered very elegant and beautiful.

Sagliains


Roads towards: Moongate, Draethell

The Southern entrance of the Dragon Pass, Sagliains is well fortified and uses the terrain to its advantage. The Wood Elves here are good archers.

Draethell


Roads towards: Sagliains, Novthell

A very rich port city, with Baroque and Renaissance architecture, it is the most populated city on the island. The Sea Elves are industrious and artistic, and the city benefits from trade with human realms. Many whorehouses are found in the city where adventurous elf maidens entertain sailors at cheap prices - being impregnated by a human is considered prestigious.

Novthell


Roads towards: Draethell

Smaller than Draethell and far less wealthy, the city still has its fair share of trade and prostitution.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)