More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by coolusernamehuh coolusernamehuh

What Did the Next Speaker Talk About?

Pissing On His Wife

The next man and his wife made it to the podium. He then told an absolutely unbelievable tale:

"As you're all aware, I'm not a fan of urinating in toilets. When Margie and I married 19 years ago the first thing I taught her was how to swallow piss from a cock. Since then she's been doing a wonderful job. Well, she got bronchitis this week and the doctor said it wouldn't be healthy to piss down her throat. I tried using our toilet but damn it all; I just wasn't happy. Well Margie here, she dutifully offered to have me piss all over her instead. I gotta tell you, it's not as good as having it go straight down her throat, but seeing my beautiful wife covered in my piss did make it a little more bearable. I love you honey!"

Then they kissed and the crowd applauded. This was insane. Not only were you going to leave, but you were mentally preparing to quit your job and move back home. How could your boss endorse this?!?!

Just as the last man and woman left the podium the crowd started disbursing. The men and many of the women went downstairs. The remaining women went to a room in the back. All that remained were Wayne, his wife, and his daughter. They made a beeline straight towards you.

"John my boy! I'm so happy you could make it! Let me guess, you're confused and a little disgusted, is that right?" You were taken aback by how casual Wayne was being. All you could muster was a nod of your head. "Well John, before you make your judgments, I want to talk to you. Understand that after we're done if you don't want to join us that your job isn't in jeopardy. Can you spare some time for the man who gave you your dream job?"

You again nod; you had to hear the justification behind what you just heard.

What Does Wayne Talk About?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)