More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bimbo123 bimbo123

Which movie do we explore?

Pirates of the caribbean

"Damit we need those mermaid tears and we've already brought you out into the sun destroyed your friends and family but you still won't fucking cry." Says Blackbeard as Jack Sparrow his daughter and him attempt to make the gorgeous brunette mermaid cry so that Blackbeard can drink the tears and live forever.

"Perhaps father there is more than one way to get this mermaid to cry."

"Oh and what are you suggesting daughter?"

"I suggest that if we use Jack's cock and put it into her blowhole to make her cry from the pleasure." Says Angelica (black beards daughter.) clearly also wanting to take a peek at the manhood of the great Jack Sparrow.

"Great idea daughter! Jack use her to your hearts extent!"

"You will never get my tears." sneers the mermaid.

"Oh will see about that now won't we mateys!" Says Jack as he strips out of his pants to reveal his insanley huge 14 inch thick cock as he positions it next to the mermaids blowhole.(which is located where a pussy would be on a normal woman.)

"Here we go mateys!" says Jack as he thrusts straight into the mermaids blowhole and begins rapidly hammering into her from the behind as the mermaids tail bucks up and down from the pleasure.

"You like my big sword don't ya?" Asks Jack as he starts pincing and gropeing the mermaids tits.

"ughhhhh I will never cry!" moans the mermaid as jack lies down on top of her never once taking his cock out of her.

"Say mermaid are you ready for one of captain jack sparrows famous loads?"

"ugh no stop im going to.... IM CUMMING!" Says the mermaid as cum begins flying everywhere and a single tear falls down her cheek. Which BlackBeard capture and puts into a small glass vial.

"Now Angelica why don't we try the same thing?" Asks Jack but Angelica is nowhere to be seen.

Wheres Angelica?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)